ADVERTISEMENT

Edinboro Open

Brock McMillen just beat Kanen Storr from Michigan first round at edinboro open. That’s a huge win for the freshman!
That was a weird match. McMillen was up 5-1 on 2 takedowns, both off of his defense. Didn't take a real shot all match. Then in another scramble in the 3rd, it appears that McMillen exposes Storr but the ref awards the nearfall points to Storr instead.

Brock McMillen just beat Kanen Storr from Michigan first round at edinboro open. That’s a huge win for the freshman!
Whoa, awesome. I am watching Luca's 2R match right now, I checked the 149 bracket but must have missed Brock!

Luca won first round against Michigan State 8-2 and looked good, then won 1-0 in the second round against a D2 redshirt.

Brock into the finals. I hope he didn’t tear anything at the end. He hobbled off the mat. Why did that look like Ryan Sullivan in his corner?
Edit: probably Emory Taylor but from the angle it did look like him

Last edited:
Brock looking long and strong! He was wrestling at 138 a year ago and now looks bigger than the 149s he is wrestling.

He took out a very good Maryland redshirt in the semis but needed injury time in the third for his knee? Looked like he was grabbing hip at first, idk. But given that, I would be surprised if he wrestled in the final.

Luca falls 7-0 in his semifinal to Michigan's 174 starter (before Massa came back).

Reactions: persp and Ryno53
On floarena it showed Luca wrestling attached. Was his redshirt pulled or was that a mistake?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT