ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN, FOX Sports, Turner Sports creating joint streaming service

YouTube TV has a scoreboard but it's not real time- and it's just flat out wrong a lot. You'll see stuff like Georgia losing 35-0 to Vanderbilt on there.
I kept wondering if anyone else was experiencing wrong scores, but I never checked.

I've been using the app on my phone for the past week while watching college basketball and the scores seem to be accurate.

My guess is that you have Hulu with live TV and that's how you're able to get the ACC games on the ESPN app.

Never signed up for Hulu. Never asked me if I had Hulu, Ive always gotten the Pitt games, first on espn3, which is what most all the games were always on. The only games I cant watch are the ones on CW, and then I would just go to a stream site for those... cause, come on, who is going to buy the CW?

The only games I cant watch are the ones on CW, and then I would just go to a stream site for those... cause, come on, who is going to buy the CW?

The CW has a free app, but their contract to show games clearly does not include streaming rights, because they do not stream games on their app.

The CW has a free app, but their contract to show games clearly does not include streaming rights, because they do not stream games on their app.

Yeah, I did see that the one football game that was on it... was it Cuse or something?? I cant remember, but just remember my son streaming through an internet site to watch it.

Never signed up for Hulu. Never asked me if I had Hulu, Ive always gotten the Pitt games, first on espn3, which is what most all the games were always on. The only games I cant watch are the ones on CW, and then I would just go to a stream site for those... cause, come on, who is going to buy the CW?

You arent watching ACC Network games on the ESPN app if you arent paying for cable, satellite, or a streaming substitute. Or maybe you are logged in with a relative's password. There's simply no way you are getting these games for free due to some ESPN glitch. Chances are you paying for something without realizing it.

You arent watching ACC Network games on the ESPN app if you arent paying for cable, satellite, or a streaming substitute. Or maybe you are logged in with a relative's password. There's simply no way you are getting these games for free due to some ESPN glitch. Chances are you paying for something without realizing it.
dont be a douche

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT