ADVERTISEMENT

Ethan Morton

From his highlights he seems to primarily shoot 3s...of which he made all of them. Not excited about someone who's highlight video consists of him making 20 3s.

This team would be a whole lot better with a consistent perimeter shooter, if that's his strength then utilize it- our athletic guards will do a good job in driving and then kicking out. Villanova does a lot of that

This team would be a whole lot better with a consistent perimeter shooter, if that's his strength then utilize it- our athletic guards will do a good job in driving and then kicking out. Villanova does a lot of that

Couldnt agree more. Everyone is focused on the need for bigs but if this team had someone who was deadly from three, theyd be an NCAA team THIS year. The other thing is bigs take some time to mature and become significant contributors. Shooting translates from HS to college immediatelyl

From his highlights he seems to primarily shoot 3s...of which he made all of them. Not excited about someone who's highlight video consists of him making 20 3s.

I'm very excited by a 6'6" PG with a consistent outside shot, who has pretty good vision, and can pile up assists. Those 3-pointers are pretty nice when playing against the Syracuse zone or Virginia's pack line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drew1208
People really need to read more before they post stuff on this board.
They just say anything without any information.

Reactions: TreesHero
Since people are stuck on talking about Blair, go get Blair to tell Morton how special it is to stay local and play for Pitt!

Reactions: Drew1208
I said WHEN HE VERBALLED!

The reaction here was mixed. A lot of people were saying 6'6 center with bad knees. I remember it perfectly.

You said he wasn't a top 150 recruit when he verballed. Multiple people have told you that you were incorrect. I linked you to a report from the day that he verballed. Here it is again:

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/blair-makes-the-call-1

He was ranked 127th when he verballed. I'm sure there were people who were critical, when aren't there? Some people thrive on being negative. You're still wrong about everything else you've said so far in this thread.

Ah the memories. I love when Calhoun said if Blair is smart he'll stay around for another couple of years and then have a nice career as a pro. Too bad he didn't stay.

What strikes me about this video is the immature presence of Dixon in the post game comments.

Not basing Dixon. But Capel is so much more polished.

Reactions: PittPoker
What strikes me about this video is the immature presence of Dixon in the post game comments.

Not basing Dixon. But Capel is so much more polished.
Yeah I mean he wouldn't even look up as he was talking. It was pretty weird watching that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT