ADVERTISEMENT

Euro season begins: ABC and NBC football on Saturday

@Fk_Pitt is not a happy camper. The most egregious part of that hair pull is Anthony Taylor was standing 5 yards from it, looking right at it and didn't see it.

This game had all the fireworks. Can't wait to hear Conte's post game presser. Tuch's was a gentleman during his

@Fk_Pitt is not a happy camper. The most egregious part of that hair pull is Anthony Taylor was standing 5 yards from it, looking right at it and didn't see it.

This game had all the fireworks. Can't wait to hear Conte's post game presser. Tuch's was a gentleman during his
I’m absolutely sick about it yet torn because it was such an entertaining match. Seriously, any sports fan who doesn’t like Soccer should watch this match and tell me why soccer sucks. It had everything.

Anthony Taylor has a history reffing Chelsea games and screwing them and he really shouldn’t be doing them. And he looked right at the hair pull. He saw it. It’s my understanding that certain clubs have been successful getting certain refs not to do their games. And I don’t know if this is true or not, but I saw on twitter that Mike Dean (who was the VAR ref today) is a lifelong spurs fan.

neither Spurs goal should have happened. My twitter timeline is filled with independent non Chelsea people horrified by what they saw. It’s a joke. And tuchel said it best after the match when addressing his red card. He said “I can’t coach vs Leeds next week but the referee can ref?” Spot on. The FA needs to do something about it.

Well that's the worst part. VAR did review it, because they stopped the game for a short time for it. How on earth does the VAR official watch that and say, "nah, nothing wrong with that"?
The ref wasn’t called over, which is why I thought no VAR. Bad day for refs on such a huge day.

The ref wasn’t called over, which is why I thought no VAR. Bad day for refs on such a huge day.
Those 2 points Chelsea dropped might make all the difference. And actually, it’s a 3pt swing considering it’s Spurs they could be battling for a top 4 spot.

FWIW (pretty much nothing) Mike Dean, who was the VAR ref in the Chelsea - Tots game, said today that he made a mistake and he should have called the ref over to look at the play for a possible red card. Said that he initially didn't think that pulling someone's hair like that was violent conduct.

Probably because he doesn't have any hair.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT