ADVERTISEMENT

Farmers League

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
Middle eastern oil and Erling Haaland has now made the EPL title a formality. It’s still the middle of September and Haaland has 11 goals already.

I said this summer that MC could go undefeated in the Prem, and even then I didn’t think Haaland would be making it look this easy.

What is wild is the business City did, getting him for $51 million. How Dortmund let him go for that price is beyond my knowledge level. If anyone is a $100-$125 million player, it's Haaland.

Fun fact, Haaland was born in Leeds. Just think if he had committed years back to playing for England. WOW.

What is wild is the business City did, getting him for $51 million. How Dortmund let him go for that price is beyond my knowledge level. If anyone is a $100-$125 million player, it's Haaland.

Fun fact, Haaland was born in Leeds. Just think if he had committed years back to playing for England. WOW.
Well he was 125 the year before. That’s why no one went after him. And Dortmund wanted to make one last run with him. I’m just pissed that The old Chelsea leadership chose Lukaku over him.

but in my opinion he won’t become the world superstar that he should be until he goes to Madrid in a couple of years. He wants to go there so I’m sure it will happen, unless Barca can get their finances in order and lure him there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT