ADVERTISEMENT

FAU #8

Unless they value that road win at Zona. ISU getting dinged for NCsos is all but assured for Pitt to go to NIt.

And now Texas A&M gets a 9 too.

Three teams we were maybe competing with and they go in with 8 & 9 seeds

Boise State was one of the last four in, and they’re going up against Colorado who also made it from the bubble.

2 ACC teams in the South. You'd think 1 in each of the 2 remaining regions?

Boise State as a play-in could be good for us. Means some MWC like Colorado State might get bounced.

We’ll find out in an hour because of these commercials…

A ten seed play in game and so far all the other 10, 11, and 12 seeds are auto qualifiers. Very strange

Thinking we might be next four out. Feels like we needed two more wins after this week's bubble activity. Could be wrong.

Even Duke being a 4 kind of waters down our best win.

How does Virginia get in over Pitt please explain that to me when Pitt beat them head to head and their NET was much better.

Reactions: Gep Dawg
Virginia in despite us beating them on the road, having same or better metrics and getting as far and playing way better in ACCT.

If Pitt doesn’t make it in I think I might be done with college sports. I love it but the NCAA and CFP and how the select teams for the playoffs is a complete disgrace and is soul sucking to so many college athletes and their fans.

Looks like NC State winning the ACCT may well be the reason we are likely out.

Getting mad over Virginia being in only makes sense if we're the first team out. Doubt we are.

Who else was left out? St. John's, Seton Hall, Providence, Indiana State, etc....

NC State, Oregon, Temple and Duquense winning the other night over Dayton is what knocked Pitt out. Had none of those happened Pitt is probably barely in. They still got screwed big time.

Reactions: Protes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT