ADVERTISEMENT

FK: need Akron scouting report

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
I'm surprised they seemed to have taken a step back. Didn't make the NCAAT last year and picked 2nd in the MAC this year behind WVU. That said, they are 3-0-1 and Im sure still have talent. And how bout their schedule. 3 of their next 4 are against Pitt, Indiana, and Marshall.

I'm surprised they seemed to have taken a step back. Didn't make the NCAAT last year and picked 2nd in the MAC this year behind WVU. That said, they are 3-0-1 and Im sure still have talent. And how bout their schedule. 3 of their next 4 are against Pitt, Indiana, and Marshall.
If I didn’t have obligations, I’d love to have gone. The atmosphere tonight should be lit. I really don’t have much to offer. They were rebuilding last year and were supposed to rebuild this year. They added a back from the portal who allegedly started every game for Louisville last year and combined him with a center back from Germany who has stepped right in. They’ve added a Malaysian senior national team player who is supposed to be very good and a CM who was in the US youth pool throughout his youth career and seems to be impacting their games.

If I didn’t have obligations, I’d love to have gone. The atmosphere tonight should be lit. I really don’t have much to offer. They were rebuilding last year and were supposed to rebuild this year. They added a back from the portal who allegedly started every game for Louisville last year and combined him with a center back from Germany who has stepped right in. They’ve added a Malaysian senior national team player who is supposed to be very good and a CM who was in the US youth pool throughout his youth career and seems to be impacting their games.
Pitt runs an absolute gauntlet right now

@ Akron
UNC
@ PSU
@ Wake
@ Clemson

They better stop being cute in the back or they're going to take some L's. Campuzzano drives me crazy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT