ADVERTISEMENT

For the last time this season……

Sounds like Dan Mullen is Sara’s primary candidate. I just don’t see him taking that job, unless they seriously over paid him. He hated recruiting while at Florida where it’s easier. Come to Sara young man, you’ll only be ass deep in snow 5 months a year.

Sad to think that this coaching staff started the year thinking Phil was the answer. It was evident at halftime of the Wofford game that he didn’t have it.

....find a competent OC......
Sad to think that this coaching staff started the year thinking Phil was the answer. It was evident at halftime of the Wofford game that he didn’t have it.
Sounds like Dan Mullen is Sara’s primary candidate. I just don’t see him taking that job, unless they seriously over paid him. He hated recruiting while at Florida where it’s easier. Come to Sara young man, you’ll only be ass deep in snow 5 months a year.
Man. You guys could eff up a wet dream. Just do the effing cheer and quit complaing for one thread.

Just going by what your honeys told me

Take the L, bruh. Your making yourself look dumber than you probably are.

Just going by what your honeys told me

Take the L, bruh. Your making yourself look dumber than you probably are.
WTF are you even talking about you dumb, childish, whiny, sophomoric stooge!? How am I looking dumb for responding in kind to your idiotic replies?….bruh

It should have been evident long before that.
Narduzzi was grossly negligent in his job.
Shameful.

Man…I thought it was just me who thought that. Dude was throwing lob passes.

...rejoice in knowing we don't have to watch Narduzzi flip up his headset mic every two seconds with that stupid look on his face for another nine months...

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Panther
Some coaches feel that being able to throw a football is an important quality in a QB. Apparently ours didn’t think it was.

Reactions: ECpittfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT