ADVERTISEMENT

FSU Pulls the “Upset”

A part of me wants fsu to win with backups, be undefeated with 3 wins over sec teams and claim a national championship to be dicks

But then a part of me says **** fsu and hope they get blown away.

What should I do with my AOL shares?

Well AOL got bought out by Verizon years ago, so you really have Verizon stock now.

However, oddly enough, Verizon sold off the AOL part of the business a couple years ago to a private equity company, and part of their holdings includes Rivals.com.

Well AOL got bought out by Verizon years ago, so you really have Verizon stock now.

However, oddly enough, Verizon sold off the AOL part of the business a couple years ago to a private equity company, and part of their holdings includes Rivals.com.
Well damn. I'm going to ask for rivals fees to increase.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PITTfanSD
I'm happy to have skipped the entire bowl season. Every teams scrubs against every other teams scrubs. I look at the matchups each morning on ESPN and think "that'll be a good game" then I remember reality. Bowls are officially dead. If I remember to, I might actually watch the playoff games. At least half the players won't be opting out.

I'm happy to have skipped the entire bowl season. Every teams scrubs against every other teams scrubs. I look at the matchups each morning on ESPN and think "that'll be a good game" then I remember reality. Bowls are officially dead. If I remember to, I might actually watch the playoff games. At least half the players won't be opting out.

They're so bad that I'm almost happy Pitt isn't in one. And that's a problem, because then it's like I'm asking myself why the hell I'm even a fan if there really isn't anything to play for.

I'm not saying they would have won or that Pitt was good this year. But the game was 10-7 late in the 3rd and Pitt played one of their best games of the season. If they could move the ball at all, I don't think it's crazy to see a scenario where they could have pulled off the upset.

They're so bad that I'm almost happy Pitt isn't in one. And that's a problem, because then it's like I'm asking myself why the hell I'm even a fan if there really isn't anything to play for.
Yeah. That's part of it. There's nothing to look forward to. Although, that probably would've been a crapshoot too. It all reminds me of the pro bowl. Maybe next year, the non playoff bowls will convert to flag football.

I'm not saying they would have won or that Pitt was good this year. But the game was 10-7 late in the 3rd and Pitt played one of their best games of the season. If they could move the ball at all, I don't think it's crazy to see a scenario where they could have pulled off the upset.
We were also on the wrong end of some weird plays which changed the game. Mumpfield goes 80 yards and fumbles through the back of the end zone. Bartholomew called for an unsportsmanlike penalty on the bench knocking us out of field goal range.

Reactions: Baddest Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT