ADVERTISEMENT

FYI opening night Nov 25 - hosting St. Francis (PA)

We are also playing Garner-Webb at home on December 12.

Garner-Webb is playing five non-conference games and four of them are us, Duke, Florida State and Georgia.

Reactions: Drew1208
Sounds like poor judgment on your part. 😁 Why haven't you upgraded your service yet?
1) my boss pays all my bills don’t really feel like asking him to upgrade my package for the ACC network right now because
2) our football team is shitty with a shitty head coach
3) I have no desire to watch field hockey, soccer or volleyball
4) used the YouTubetv free trial but have everything else on it wasn’t worth 60 bucks a month to watch a NArduzzi led football team

Reactions: Ski11585
I don’t always agree with you, but I can’t agree enough. Every Pitt FB and BB game is available. If you care enough, you will find a way.
Give me a reason to care enough and I’ll gladly find a reason to get the channel. I’m a varsity club member, donate to athletics, but until they don’t suck it’s not worth another 60 bucks to spend for 99 percent of the channels already get. And I am not renewing 8 football season tickets for first time in 20 years. Can’t do it with this clown ever again.

Give me a reason to care enough and I’ll gladly find a reason to get the channel. I’m a varsity club member, donate to athletics, but until they don’t suck it’s not worth another 60 bucks to spend for 99 percent of the channels already get. And I am not renewing 8 football season tickets for first time in 20 years. Can’t do it with this clown ever again.

So you’re on this Pitt board all the time... your employer pays your bills.. but you can’t muster up $35 a month for Sling to watch Pitt bball in the middle of winter with nothing else to do?

something’s not adding up here but whatever floats your boat

So you’re on this Pitt board all the time... your employer pays your bills.. but you can’t muster up $35 a month for Sling to watch Pitt bball in the middle of winter with nothing else to do?

something’s not adding up here but whatever floats your boat
I may for Pitt b-ball. I’m not watching Pitt football. And I watch tons of basketball teams with friends all over the country on their staffs.

Reactions: pittjas
Can’t get boss to pay for a different TV package than one without the ACC network? I would suppose cost isn’t the issue here. Boss probably pays for a group employee package so boss selects/negotiates for the package provider, I imagine.

I feel the pain about this season’s Pitt football. Usually don’t watch games live but stopped even watching replays now—too painful even though I wasn’t expecting more than a mediocre barely over 0.500 season from the outset. IMHO, this season is demonstrating what happens when you have a roster based predominantly on average 3-star recruits with very few high 3 and 4-star recruits. All it takes is a few key injuries or other losses to the better players and the lack of quality depth yields a full-on disaster. When you were spoiled by having experienced the era of Majors I and Sherrill— and even the more recent Wannstadt’s tenure it makes watching this mess so, so disappointing!

Can hardly wait to see the hoops season begin to see what the new young guys bring now and/or what it seems their potential will possibly yield later as they mature and develop. Unlike with football, at least there is genuine hope for the future here.

Can’t get boss to pay for a different TV package than one without the ACC network? I would suppose cost isn’t the issue here. Boss probably pays for a group employee package so boss selects/negotiates for the package provider, I imagine.

I feel the pain about this season’s Pitt football. Usually don’t watch games live but stopped even watching replays now—too painful even though I wasn’t expecting more than a mediocre barely over 0.500 season from the outset. IMHO, this season is demonstrating what happens when you have a roster based predominantly on average 3-star recruits with very few high 3 and 4-star recruits. All it takes is a few key injuries or other losses to the better players and the lack of quality depth yields a full-on disaster. When you were spoiled by having experienced the era of Majors I and Sherrill— and even the more recent Wannstadt’s tenure it makes watching this mess so, so disappointing!
Haha I don’t know the deal but since I didn’t work for 5 months and he continued to pay me I didn’t feel it was appropriate for me to ask him if I could get the ACC network at the time. Possibly now.

With how many good teams there should be in the ACC to go with Pitt I should probably find a way.

Although basically every college coach I talk to says there’s no way this season ends up working out because of the COVID protocols.

Reactions: DC_Area_Panther
Well, they do have height on their roster--a 7-footer, a 6-9 and several 6-8 guys. Probably not too talented bigs though or they wouldn't be at St. Francis, PA. Nevertheless, our young bigs won't have it all their own way inside.

Im not mad at you for that.. SMH

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT