ADVERTISEMENT

GAme thread..anyone

A little question. They just took the TV timeout at 16:00. Didn't the rule used to be that the media timeout had to take place "under" 16, 12, 8 and 4 ... not "at" this mark?

Yes.

Did they also switch the rule that if a TO was called 30 seconds before or 30 seconds after the 16, 12, 8, and 4 mark, that had to also be used as the TV TO but I haven't noticed them doing that the last couple years

Pitt's bigs have to start taking that foul-line jumper that they keep passing up.

A little question. They just took the TV timeout at 16:00. Didn't the rule used to be that the media timeout had to take place "under" 16, 12, 8 and 4 ... not "at" this mark?

I noticed that too so I looked it up and the rule has been changed from beyond to the current "at or beyond".

Oddly enough, I was just watching a game the other day and the clock stopped at 16:00 of the second half and they did not take the TV timeout until the next break.

Wow. Super sloppy with the ball. Also, this is the worst rebounding team I can recall.

Win or lose, this game provides good enough evidence showing how hard it will be for our Panthers to go 0-18 in the ACC this year.

Right. I mean we aren't even playing well, and yet we still have a chance to win a game on the road. Somewhere along the line someone plays like Syracuse is playing tonight on a night that someone other than Stewart is playing well for Pitt.

That was a really bad 30 seconds for Boykins.

They just don’t have enough especially without Luther

Reactions: hailtopitt25
At some point this offense defense subs with Carr has to stop....

What are you saving him for?

Reactions: CCHS82
I see it the other way... when we lose games like this by double digits it shows us how we WILL go 0-18...

These are such winnable games, it just shows how bad we truly are.

Well ... how about we go with my outlook for now? ;)

Reactions: pittjas
These games are getting repetitive. Carr is bad, Kham Davis does absolutely nothing, either Frame or Stewart makes some 3’s.

This was such a winnable game tonight it’s maddening. When you play a Cuse team this bad, with battle having this bad a game, you really should win the game, or at least play better than this.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Eh, does it really though? This is probably the next worst team in the conference and they are stinking up the joint and we're STILL down double digits.

Considering it's now a 14 point deficit ... hmmm ...

Win or lose, this game provides good enough evidence showing how hard it will be for our Panthers to go 0-18 in the ACC this year.
Another double digit loss to a mediocre SU team who played horribly. They are headed towards 0-18.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT