ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

RaleighPittFan

Assistant Coach
May 12, 2005
I could do without James Bates announcing.

At least we won't have to hear his Niagara Falls poem.

Receivers need to learn to go get the ball- not just wait for it. Last two throws by Patti should have been grabbed by the WRs but they waited and allowed DBs to make a play on it instead of going and getting the ball

Easy to say now, but I would’ve tried the FG there. Coaches apparently think this is an easy game, so would’ve been nice to give Kessman a chance to regain some confidence there. I’m sure them going for it didn’t do much for his psyche.

Like it or not they are going to need him in multiple games moving forward.

Easy to say now, but I would’ve tried the FG there. Coaches apparently think this is an easy game, so would’ve been nice to give Kessman a chance to regain some confidence there. I’m sure them going for it didn’t do much for his psyche.

Like it or not they are going to need him in multiple games moving forward.

Only use him for extra points

Too busy fking celebrating the third down stop have to burn a timeout for the fourth down play. Discipline from everyone including the coaches

Hard to believe he could jump there, thought it had to be a fake snap but it wasn’t.

Everyone in the stadium knew they had no intention on running a play.

We've went to the well way too many times trying to hit Carter out of the backfield. It. Never. Works.

Wonder if this is a game where Pickett will not play unless it’s the 4th quarter and Pitt is in real trouble....

Patti seems to be a more accurate passer based on what I have seen so far screw that incompetent announcer

I don't love the coaches treating this like a bye week, because it seems like the players are reflecting that attitude. Need to build some momentum for next week. Look what playing Penn State tough did for us last week.

Patti seems to be a more accurate passer based on what I have seen so far screw that incompetent announcer

The one pass he did compliment Patti on wasn’t that good, went right through the defenders hands.

Bad announcing team here.

Reactions: pittman71
Nice to see Carter on something other than a jet sweep or swing pass.

Not sure how bright their coaching staff is, we’ve either blocked or should’ve blocked 4 punts already. No clue why they wouldn’t make some adjustments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT