ADVERTISEMENT

Gamethread

I like that they kept playing to win and get more points. I don't think Pitt can sit on any lead and think it is safe.

1 minute to go in the half and you have the ball on your own 20 YOU RUN THE BALL. You don't have Tom Brady at qb and Antonio Brown at wideout.

Enough of this Patrick Jones clown. He’s a walking 15-Yard penalty. No need for that face mask on 3rd and 17. Had two stupid penalties last week too.

Isn’t this typical? Call doesn’t go Pitt’s way and they drive for score.

Enough of this Patrick Jones clown. He’s a walking 15-Yard penalty. No need for that face mask on 3rd and 17. Had two stupid penalties last week too.

I loved those penalties last week, the game was lost at that point. Just wish he twisted harder on that second one!

It may not have been a face mask but pulling backwards on the QBs head and ripping his helmet off is also a penalty.
Everytime I watch the ACC network or fox sports south, the opponents always seem biased against Pitt. Like they still dont view us as a real member of the ACC

pass on your own 20 with a minute to go in the first half. Run the ball on 3rd and 6 from the opponent 15.

Makes no damn sense

pass on your own 20 with a minute to go in the first half. Run the ball on 3rd and 6 from the opponent 15.

Makes no damn sense
didn't like the wide run in that spot. Would have been fine with a Ollison run however. Remember the TD they got last week was a run on 3rd and long. Still nice drive by the offense. Needed to give the D a breather and score points. Made it a 3 score game again.

Reactions: pittman71
Is this Georgia techs home announcers?
For the conspiracy theorists, Wes Durham used to be GT’s announcer and he is currently the Falcons play by play guy. His dad Woody Durham was a lengendary announcer for UNC. There’s your info. Do with it what you want.

didn't like the wide run in that spot. Would have been fine with a Ollison run however. Remember the TD they got last week was a run on 3rd and long. Still nice drive by the offense. Needed to give the D a breather and score points. Made it a 3 score game again.

Basically my point is if you are going to be conservative in the RED ZONE why wouldn't you be conservative at the end of the half backed up in your end of the field? Injuries can happen on any play but that injury to Pickett was avoidable.

Clear PI call made contact and made no play on the call. Also missed a clear holding penalty on the return.

Just need to overcome that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT