ADVERTISEMENT

Gamethread

Right. I wanna yac watching it.

And I get that we’re up 14-0 and that’s good. But that’s gotta change. And I’m guessing GTechs defense isn’t exactly the 86 Chi Bears either.

I don’t understand why just about any other team in the country can throw a 15 yard slant over the middle except for us.

Also, GT’s playcalling might be as bad as ours.

What a throw by KP in that flea flicker! Showing off some arm strength!

If Pitt can go into half up 21 to 0 they would really have to try to lose this game against a slow moving triple option team.

Ollison and Hall both running hard and with some space to work with. DL getting upfield push. Looking good Panthers.

If Pitt can go into half up 21 to 0 they would really have to try to lose this game against a slow moving triple option team.

Johnson needs to go with his backup QB in the 2nd half. Their entire offense is predicated on the QB running the ball and Marshall obviously can’t do it today.

He is going to be screwed now that they have regulated the borderline illegal cut blocks GT has been performing for years.

Was no secret he was probably coaching for his job this year. This game was huge for them as they have to play Clemson next week, hopefully we can keep it up.

Been watching the game on espn gamecast as it is blocked out in my area. How are KP and Idowu looking? Any updates?

Bungles did the same stupid sh*t Thursday night. 3 touchdown lead under 2 minutes to go in the first half they start throwing the ball. 3 and out punt, momentum changed, Ravens go down and score and almost come back to win.

Run the damn ball 3 times punt and make a weak passing team drive the field with under a minute to go in the half. No reason to put your qb in danger JUST STUPID

I like that they kept playing to win and get more points. I don't think Pitt can sit on any lead and think it is safe.
It was a nice safe pass. They were trying to get the first down to avoid punting it. I don't think at that point they were really trying to score unless someone broke a tackle.

Reactions: USN_Panther
KP jogged to the locker room,seems to be ok
I think they should be a bit protective of him unless the GT offense starts to do something. Challenge the OL and try and get the running game to bring it home. Now if GT scores on the opening drive that changes things. D needs to stay aggressive and not let up.

Been watching the game on espn gamecast as it is blocked out in my area. How are KP and Idowu looking? Any updates?
FWIW....It was blacked out on the ACC Network (comcast South Hills PGH) but I found in on the AT&T sportsnet channel 843.

i think it looked worse cause it was his knee,but i don't think he really did any damage

FWIW....It was blacked out on the ACC Network (comcast South Hills PGH) but I found in on the AT&T sportsnet channel 843.
Unfortunately I am in Charlotte NC and they are covering a different game on ACN, but the game is blackouted on the channels listed on direct tv.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT