ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh

And you missread my OP if you got the words “run out of town”. I suggest returning to the 2nd grade if you have this much trouble with reading.
-The fans and media are getting “wrestless” (is that the way it’s spelled in 2nd grade?)-he can’t win the big one.

-he loses badly to a heavily favored OSU team and “the pressure is going to mount again”

—not fair to the kids, all these coaches jumping ship all the time.

Wasn’t that the essence of your OP?

You know what I did learn in 2nd grade reading? Context.

They were elite teams. Michigan's only problem was it wasn't in the Big Ten West.

Michigan's problem is that they haven't beaten a team with a winning record in 414 days. They are good at beating up on the flotsam and jetsam that they play in the non-conference and in half of their Big Ten schedule. They've won eight games this year. They beat the worst Florida team in a long time, a bad Cincinnati team, a worse Air Force team, they beat their three god-awful division foes, Indiana, Rutgers and Maryland, and their two cross over wins are Purdue and Minnesota, and neither one of them is any good either.

They've got a good thing going this year. When you beat the crappy teams that you play and lose to the good ones it goes a long way when you've only played three good ones all season.

Michigan's problem is that they haven't beaten a team with a winning record in 414 days. They are good at beating up on the flotsam and jetsam that they play in the non-conference and in half of their Big Ten schedule. They've won eight games this year. They beat the worst Florida team in a long time, a bad Cincinnati team, a worse Air Force team, they beat their three god-awful division foes, Indiana, Rutgers and Maryland, and their two cross over wins are Purdue and Minnesota, and neither one of them is any good either.

They've got a good thing going this year. When you beat the crappy teams that you play and lose to the good ones it goes a long way when you've only played three good ones all season.

Add to that that due to the BIG bowl tie ins they will also get to go to a very nice warm weather bowl. Pretty sweet.

Add to that that due to the BIG bowl tie ins they will also get to go to a very nice warm weather bowl. Pretty sweet.

Yeah, and because of the bowl tie ins and the fact that they are Michigan they will quite possibly play a team that is better than them in the bowl game and lose. And then the Harbaugh fans can revel in the fact that they played eight bad teams and beat them all and five good teams and lost to them all.

After careful study and calculation I've concluded it's 415 days today ?

Last edited:
Cash884 if you can't win your conference or at least your division of a conference with 11 drafted players I'd say that's underachieving.My goodness 9 players drafted in the first 4 rounds and you lose to your two biggest rivals AGAIN.Compare Michigan's recruiting classes to Mich State's and there's no way Michigan should lose to them.Franklin's not even a good coach and doesn't have Michigan's talent and he won a conference championship in year 3.Harbaugh has underachieved big time so far at Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT