ADVERTISEMENT

Heather are you watching 3 rubs including on 3rd and 10

This thread is comical.

This team shows how important the QB is in college football… Pitt fans SHOULD know this more than anyone. We have one of the deepest teams and we can throw a 5 yard wide open pass. It’s envarrassing

We could go 1-11 and Narduzzi would keep his job, he has done a lot, I can’t stand having Jurk as QB, I would almost fire him for that, I’d rather run the wildcat

Horrible pass, delay of game, then kisses a wide open Means … punt

I mean, how is the coaches responsible for that shit? They aren’t. Don’t be a bunch a Karens

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
And yet Coach Guido Narducci keeps trotting him out there. And this defense, his specialty (85% of his attention per him) is a sieve! 1-11

I just asked asked my wife “why aren’t we calling timeout now”

Then chuckled thinking of Jurkovec attempting a two minute drive

Pitt, and you?

If you can’t see the QB sucks ass and can’t throw a completion I don’t know what to tell you.
I was responding to your comment that "we have one of the deepest teams".

I was merely pointing (correctly, of course) that you're full of crap.

This thread is comical.

This team shows how important the QB is in college football… Pitt fans SHOULD know this more than anyone. We have one of the deepest teams and we can throw a 5 yard wide open pass. It’s envarrassing

We could go 1-11 and Narduzzi would keep his job, he has done a lot, I can’t stand having Jurk as QB, I would almost fire him for that, I’d rather run the wildcat

I mean, how is the coaches responsible for that shit? They aren’t. Don’t be a bunch a Karens
coaches are not responsible? Is this your alternate reality popping up?

Reactions: JJTopp99
coaches are not responsible? Is this your alternate reality popping up?
For that series I mentioned in the post? No, not at all, that’s why I said it. Feel free to break down the three plays I mentioned and give your expert opinion instead of a blatant ridiculous across the board generalization.

I already said if Narduzzi keeps this QB in he lost me. He already has honestly, the guy blows.

This thread is comical.

The coaches, starting with the head coach, are 100% responsible for this. Even the Delay call. That shows the lack of discipline and game awareness the players have.

That being said, this team is far from deep. And since they're professionals now, f%$k them. They're getting paid to win and they're not winning. Pull their NIL money if they can. And get an OC that has a brain and an imagination slightly more than a pile of rocks (I was going to say a pile of something else, but the ninnies that run this board would delete that).

This thread is comical.

Deep team???? You have to be joking. We don't even have starters worthy of the term "starter". We have nothing. This team is the shallowest team we've had in decades at Pitt, especially offensively. We have no real starting QB, WR's, maybe 1 RB and TE, no OL.

Deep team???? You have to be joking. We don't even have starters worthy of the term "starter". We have nothing. This team is the shallowest team we've had in decades at Pitt, especially offensively. We have no real starting QB, WR's, maybe 1 RB and TE, no OL.
Yep. A good qb can cover a lot of warts. Need a good one. But even if we had one on this team he’d only be able to do so much. This squad, especially on offense, is bereft of talent. The OL and the WRs are pretty bad.

What are you talking about. Ton of depth! Just look at that O line. Couple of injuries and we’re starting a couple guys who’d be lucky to be 3rd team at an FCS school.

Yep. A good qb can cover a lot of warts. Need a good one. But even if we had one on this team he’d only be able to do so much. This squad, especially on offense, is bereft of talent. The OL and the WRs are pretty bad.
Without adequate pass protection, there is no such thing as a good quarterback.

Thank you Pat Narduzzi. 5 million a year and 1-11 year. You have lost the team

I would be more excepting if we had a entirely new offensive with a sophomore QB. Instead it's a 6th year senior with an OC he's been with before

The defense is bad, but competent QB play would have made this a “down year” 7-6 type team.

Without adequate pass protection, there is no such thing as a good quarterback.

Sure there is. And there are times where the protection isn’t bad, but Phil treats it like it’s bad and runs backwards or sideways.

He looks like a freshman. I don’t get it.

Even the protection is great, he can’t deliver the ball consistently.

I wish we still had Izzy, Because you could compliment that with Phils running ability and do some nice RPO type stuff. That would help get WR in space: God knows they need to be,

Reactions: sonofabit
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT