ADVERTISEMENT

Hey if you want to puke somemore

ratking17

Head Coach
Mar 15, 2009
a team we beat 3 times this year is less than 5 minutes away from the final four

And a team that had no business being in the tourney to begin with. #vomit

Cuse has always done better than Pitt in the tournaments (Big East and NCAA). Why do you think that is the case?

UCONN too (with Calhoun)

You are no Pitt fan if you are rooting for Syracuse .. Cmon man WTF ?

I am supposed to like UVA over Syracuse? I really have no hate for Cuse, I consider both of these teams rivals to Pitt. And looking at it in that way I root for the underdog, I have been waiting for someone to take UVA down all year

Reactions: rrig5
syracuse has a track record come tourney time. us, not so much. winning in the regular season doesn't matter as much as winning when it counts.

Reactions: pittman71
Why in the world would you think UVA would be our rival ? I wouldn't root for Syracuse if they were playing hitler

Uh who are we competing against in the ACC?

Look at it this way, Cuse winning is a tribute to the old Big East. Notre Dame over Carolina would be similar

Reactions: Swervin27
I have to put up with a cuse flag outside my house for another week. What a collapse

Fing otto the orange doll in my house is going to get ripped apart soon

I found myself rooting for Syracuse and I think it's because of the Big East connection. I root for all of the old BE teams except Louisville, because Pitino is a scumbag. I just don't feel the same about the old ACC reams yet.

Maybe a new coach will get you out of that inferior mindset, and you can consider UVA to be a legitimate rival

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT