ADVERTISEMENT

Hood-Schifino visit June 16th.

He has four official visits set this month:
Tennessee, June 5 Georgetown, June 9 Pittsburgh, June 16 Indiana, June 28.
So there is a chance...I thought I heard Kansas was on his radar at one point, so not sure who will get the 5th visit.

He has four official visits set this month:
Tennessee, June 5 Georgetown, June 9 Pittsburgh, June 16 Indiana, June 28.
So there is a chance...I thought I heard Kansas was on his radar at one point, so not sure who will get the 5th visit.
They will most likely try to make at least 2 of those retroactive to his junior year so he can get extra visits and cite the pandemic. Most kids are gonna do this and get unlimited officials basically.

Sean Jones is the most realistic PG candidate rn.

Reactions: cabe23 and Drew1208
They will most likely try to make at least 2 of those retroactive to his junior year so he can get extra visits and cite the pandemic. Most kids are gonna do this and get unlimited officials basically.

Sean Jones is the most realistic PG candidate rn.
What do you think of Jones?

I actually think Pitt lands Gallagher, just as a part time guy for hoops though.

Not sure a Haywood/Stallings combo could mess up Gallagher.

What do you feel are the reasons that make Pitt most attractive to Gallagher over the others that have offered him?

What do you feel are the reasons that make Pitt most attractive to Gallagher over the others that have offered him?
I don’t know that I’d necessarily choose Pitt if I had his options. But if he’s gonna be a DB, I’d say Duzz’s track record of having DB’s in the NFL is probably second to only Ohio State’s in the north. And a lot of offense to the current state of the hoops program, he could probably walk off the football field and play major minutes in January if the program is the same when he enters college.

things obviously could change a ton by then; but his dad wears a Pitt mask at every AAU event.

I don’t know that I’d necessarily choose Pitt if I had his options. But if he’s gonna be a DB, I’d say Duzz’s track record of having DB’s in the NFL is probably second to only Ohio State’s in the north. And a lot of offense to the current state of the hoops program, he could probably walk off the football field and play major minutes in January if the program is the same when he enters college.

things obviously could change a ton by then; but his dad wears a Pitt mask at every AAU event.
My boy knows his Mom and Dad and outside of Kentucky offering for Hoops I also think Pitt is in the drivers seat for Rodney

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT