ADVERTISEMENT

How many people got into it with family members about Kenny Pickett yesterday?

Zeldas Open Roof

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2018
saw this on twitter and it was funny but kinda had some truth behind it. Just curious how many people on here had a "debate" with family members on Pickett vs. canada?

Good discussion. All agreed Canada had to go. Mixed on Pickett, except all agreed that Canada's system did not give him a real chance to be successful, and all agreed that he had won a lot of games for them in 4th qt.

Good discussion. All agreed Canada had to go. Mixed on Pickett, except all agreed that Canada's system did not give him a real chance to be successful, and all agreed that he had won a lot of games for them in 4th qt.

If we are being truthful, these are the facts:

- Canada had to go

- Kenny might not be good enough to be an NFL starter but the OC and lack of talent at WR, TE, and OL is a major factor.

- Kenny scored pretty low on the Wunderlich and considering how much time it took him to get good at Pitt, perhaps there is a longer learning curve for him to be able to diagnose defenses.

We got into it a little bit. Most of them agreed Canada had to go, but don’t think Pickett is the answer. I said we won’t know until he has a better OC and better protection. Time will tell is how it ended.

Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof
Pitt talk yesterday, but only basketball because it's basketball season now. No Pickett or Stiller talk. And definitely no war or politics talk. No place for that at a family Thanksgiving celebration.

Reactions: poconopanther

- Canada had to go

- Kenny might not be good enough to be an NFL starter but the OC and lack of talent at WR, TE, and OL is a major factor.

- Kenny scored pretty low on the Wunderlich and considering how much time it took him to get good at Pitt, perhaps there is a longer learning curve for him to be able to diagnose defenses.
What? Lack of talent at wide receiver? That's just wrong. Freirmuth coming into season was considered 8ish in league and added Washington. OL is avg I agree with that

- Canada had to go

The first is a fact. The others are speculation.

What? Lack of talent at wide receiver? That's just wrong. Freirmuth coming into season was considered 8ish in league and added Washington. OL is avg I agree with that

Freiermuth is an average run of the mill NFL TE. He's ok i guess but he's only played half the season and they have me backing him up. And the WRs suck. Worst WR core in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT