ADVERTISEMENT

I am a diehard Duzz fan but..............

Then be prepared, he may start him...

Look, we all know that Pickett has more upside than Dinucci. Narduzzi knows it as well.

Narduzzi was looking for an excuse to put Pickett in the game Saturday. Dinucci's interception was all he needed to justify the move.... However he has to be fair with Dinucci as well. He has not played badly the last couple of weeks...Not bad enough for him to lose his job. He may play both of them on Friday and then let them battle it out in the spring and fall for the starting QB next year...

My preference would be to play Pickett the entire game. We'll see...

The dinucci era should be over. may forego season tickets next year ( held since 1980) if they start diNucci next year.

Reactions: Jpripper88
Have no fear, he's playing it by ear. On the 10th coach hire, he's playing it by ear. That is a solid plan, right?

Vegas,

if you think that's all there is, then you're being very naive. We have no idea what's being discussed behind closed doors between the coaches concerning the QB situation.

He is not obligated to share his real thoughts to any of us. He is going to say one thing in public, but another to the coaches when nobody around. He is saying exactly what I would say.

As the HC, he has to be fair to everyone involved. Pickett is clearly a player with more upside. Narduzzi knows it. However, Dinucci hasn't played that badly either. So he needs to proceed with caution.

Until Pitt, the university gets serious about football, doesn't matter if Jesus himself coaches, 6 wins avg, and that's just fine.

Look who we hired as our AD, nothing in that resume screams BIG TIME FOOTBALL or anything else for that matter. CHEAP HIRE!

The Roc could coach, 6 wins , we won't know how good Duzz is until his next job, when he is able to fight a gun fight with an actual gun.

Only difference now, is I care about football as much as they do these days.

Until Pitt, the university gets serious about football, doesn't matter if Jesus himself coaches, 6 wins avg, and that's just fine.

Look who we hired at our AD, nothing in that resume screams BIG TIME FOOTBALL or anything else for that matter. CHEAP HIRE!

She was the senior associate AD at Ohio State. Do you expect an AD from one of the BIG programs to quit their position and take the same job at PITT?

The dinucci era should be over. may forego season tickets next year ( held since 1980) if they start diNucci next year.

Please don't renew if you are on PITT side down low between 40 yard lines. I was looking to try and expand on my current seats and add a few. I want a whole row

Reactions: PantherProud68
Have no fear, he's playing it by ear. On the 10th coach hire, he's playing it by ear. That is a solid plan, right?
Don’t be foolish and twist things around. He is going to hire a 10th coach. He already has a bunch of other assistants on the staff in addition to the 9 coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT