ADVERTISEMENT

I have never really criticized Narduzzi's recruiting

And my data stands. I used the Composite. According to the composite of all recruiting sites, we have one of the worst average recruit rankings in P5 football.

And you're data is great. The recruiting ranking is right around a bunch of teams that fight for bowl eligibility every year. Four teams that produce the kind of talent that led them to a a combined 21 and 28 record last season. "Solid."

How much weight do you give 1 average rating point? How about 1/2 a rating point? In my opinion, it's noise.

You're splitting hairs to make your point sound dramatic. Pitt is a middle of the pack recruiting school just like about 30 other schools.

How much weight do you give 1 average rating point? How about 1/2 a rating point? In my opinion, it's noise.

You're splitting hairs to make your point sound dramatic. Pitt is a middle of the pack recruiting school just like about 30 other schools.

But Pitt isn't middle.
At best you're saying there is a massive P5 bottom tier. Which I guess could be true.
But Pitt only becomes the "middle" if you remove G5 schools. But I specifically said P5, because I don't really care where our class ranks relative to Wyoming.
Where you draw the stopping point for meaningful points difference between classes, I'll let you decide.

Reactions: Jpripper88
No, IQ has nothing to do with spelling errors... None... Wrong again...
That wasn't a spelling error. You said it was a "grammar" error. Grammar and spelling are not the same thing. You began a sentence with an idiotic mistake, while calling someone else stupid.

but this years group is less than impressive (maybe because it is a down year in PA). OL recruiting during the Narduzzi tenure has been particularly disappointing. Maybe the new OL coach will work wonders and coach these guys up. I surely hope so. But you have to wonder:

How is Drake who was listed as a backup most of last season, not make the 2 deep?

I thought Warren was a top recruit. How is he not in the 2 deep?
Maybe, just maybe, the starters are alright.

It’s never too late to start.

Honestly I’ve been OK with his recruiting until this class. Regardless of what some posters want to believe, this class is not shaping up to be of the same quality as the last two. It’s project city.
It is only August.

Grammar errors and intelligence AGAIN have nothing to do with each other... Spelling is part of "grammar".

Look it up...

BTW:

https://www.sciencealert.com/people-who-pick-up-grammar-mistakes-jerks-scientists-find
It absolutely has to do with intelligence, especially while you are trying to question someone else's intelligence. If you think you are intelligent enough to question someone else's IQ, you should be intelligent enough to know the difference between their/there/they're. Spelling and grammar errors are categorically different.

Look it up.

But Pitt isn't middle.
At best you're saying there is a massive P5 bottom tier. Which I guess could be true.
But Pitt only becomes the "middle" if you remove G5 schools. But I specifically said P5, because I don't really care where our class ranks relative to Wyoming.
Where you draw the stopping point for meaningful points difference between classes, I'll let you decide.

It's simple. Utah has an 86.39 average. Do you want their class? How about UMD(85.84), or UCLA(85.83)?

Are Mizzu, Ville, WVU, BC, Duke, UK, Northwestern, Cal, Colorado, Illinois, Baylor, TCU, or Iowa St recruiting any better than Pitt?

Am I the only one on here that is terrible at spelling and grammar?I say these things contribute to you IQ score because I actually know mine and it's terribly low!I'm also smart enough to know coaches that can't recruit and the ones that can.

If that was the case, how do you explain last season? Based on coaching alone, the team shouldn't have lost to Syracuse, Georgia Tech, or NC State.

You lost me at NC State. They had their entire starting DL selected in the NFL draft, with Chubb going top 5 and both starting backs were taken. Finley is on track to be one of the top QBs in the 2019 draft. The won because they were more talented.

The other two - particularly Syracuse were bad losses though.

It absolutely has to do with intelligence, especially while you are trying to question someone else's intelligence. If you think you are intelligent enough to question someone else's IQ, you should be intelligent enough to know the difference between their/there/they're. Spelling and grammar errors are categorically different.

Look it up.

You're an expert on grammar now too? LOL!

NO it was nothing to do with each other... Einstein was a bad speller... I'll look it up for you because you might get lost....

http://theweek.com/articles/462824/11-historical-figures-who-really-bad-spelling

I guess Einstein had a low IQ too?

You'd argue with Christ himself about salvation... With every post you prove my point...Do YOURSELF a favor and STFU...

What a LOSER

Am I the only one on here that is terrible at spelling and grammar?I say these things contribute to you IQ score because I actually know mine and it's terribly low!I'm also smart enough to know coaches that can't recruit and the ones that can.
The era of texting and Twitter has destroyed basic spelling and grammar.

Edit. See?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaleighPittFan
You're an expert on grammar now too? LOL!

NO it was nothing to do with each other... Einstein was a bad speller... I'll look it up for you because you might get lost....

http://theweek.com/articles/462824/11-historical-figures-who-really-bad-spelling

I guess Einstein had a low IQ too?

You'd argue with Christ himself about salvation... With every post you prove my point...Do YOURSELF a favor and STFU...

What a LOSER
Now you are comparing yourself with Christ and Einstein?

Reactions: pittdan77
Now you are comparing yourself with Christ and Einstein?

HAHAHAHA! I knew you'd say that...

Did I say that? ANOTHER example of taking something out of context and twisting.... Typical.

You keep proving my point with every post! LOL!

Son, you don't have the wit or the wisdom to keep up... Let it go...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT