ADVERTISEMENT

I take back everything optimistic

The only optimism I have if Capel stays is another year of growth from Carrington and Lowe. They can be special if they stay.

• Haha
Reactions: PittPoker
It's OK, Gary. We're allowed to be optimistic. But when a team can't play defense worth crap and can't find anyone who can shoot the ball, we're going to lose a lot of games. I was being optimistic earlier when I said we'd be 14-17 overall. Honestly, I don't see 4 more wins with this team. Maybe 1 or 2 more. That's it. Now we know that success this team had last year was an anomaly and only because we had some mature players on the floor who were coaches.

Me too. Maybe Lowe and Bub would want to play with Cummings and a new coach. NIL can make it happen.

The only optimism I have if Capel stays is another year of growth from Carrington and Lowe. They can be special if they stay.
Why would they stay. I think both will transfer. Why stay in this effin mess?

Reactions: PittPoker
Like others have said, I just don’t know what they are trying to do on offense. Capel’s substitution pattern seems just to throw different guys out there. I just don’t get it.

Like others have said, I just don’t know what they are trying to do on offense. Capel’s substitution pattern seems just to throw different guys out there. I just don’t get it.
Remember when folks got angry because Dixon had a structured sub pattern ?
And too boring to watch .

Reactions: Pav9870
I don't think we have selfish players.

It seems the minute we become frustrated by not scoring, we lose all concepts and organization.

Our bad offense becomes easy offense for our opponents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT