ADVERTISEMENT

I think Will should start and draw DJ Burns.

DJ is 6 foot 9 275. He would emasculate Fede and GDG .?will is strong enough to handle Burns ( I hope)
Idk - I’d stick with what’s working . Fede , GDG, and Will should have opportunities to beat their big down the floor. GDG could certainly cause matchup issues if he knock down 3s.

DJ is 6 foot 9 275. He would emasculate Fede and GDG .?will is strong enough to handle Burns ( I hope)
Every game is different. I like that we have options that we can consider. It's up to Coach Capel to push the right buttons. He has been doing a nice job lately.

One betting article I read likes Pitt because of rebounding. They mentioned NCST’s better rebounders are off their bench…

I do think Capel has a much shorter leash now than earlier in the season with both Fede and GDG if they are not getting the job done.

You can tell in the first five minutes what you’re gonna get from Fede in any given game. If we get energetic Fede, he can run Burns off the floor. If we get the passive Fede, then we’re probably gonna see a bunch of Will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT