ADVERTISEMENT

If Pitt loses out, Pitt football and basketball combined wins =10 wins in 1 year

steel_curtain

All Conference
Nov 9, 2014
-That has to be an all time record for worst sports teams in basketball and football in power conference history over 1 year, and coming close to all time worst regardless of division including midmajors. If you use 2 years of football and 1 year of basketball, its 15 wins total for football and basketball. That has to be a record for worst performance all time.

-That has to be an all time record for worst sports teams in basketball and football in power conference history over 1 year, and coming close to all time worst regardless of division including midmajors. If you use 2 years of football and 1 year of basketball, its 15 wins total for football and basketball. That has to be a record for worst performance all time.

Any comment on that Purdue/BC score?

Was quite a clowning and ass wiping.

Any comment on that Purdue/BC score?

Was quite a clowning and ass wiping.

-Why are you following me around like a little puppy dog? And what is there to comment on, Purdue played 4 home games and lost 3 of them. Purdue stinks, just accept it. BC lost, I wont lose sleep over it.

-Why are you following me around like a little puppy dog? And what is there to comment on, Purdue played 4 home games and lost 3 of them. Purdue stinks, just accept it. BC lost, I wont lose sleep over it.

Because every time Purdue lost you created multiple threads about how bad they sucked while at the same time fluffing BC constantly.

Because if you said the sun would rise in the East tomorrow I would bet against you. Not only are you almost always wrong but you are very obnoxious about it.

Reactions: FireballZ
Because every time Purdue lost you created multiple threads about how bad they sucked while at the same time fluffing BC constantly.

Because if you said the sun would rise in the East tomorrow I would bet against you. Not only are you almost always wrong but you are very obnoxious about it.
He’s an utter moron.

-For reason because people actually thought Purdue was good. They suck.

I suspect th BB season will be rough but hopefully show some promise. Last year was a killer. Both teams sucked but they seemed to combine to be even worse. This year so far is even more awful. BB needs to show noticeable improvement or this fan base will be irreparably harmed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT