ADVERTISEMENT

IF PSU is #13, Pitt is #14

Screw all of the Pitt fans who were convinced it was going to be a blowout before the start of the game.
I will admit having grave doubts about this game after the UVA performance.

There are no moral victories and that 1st and 1 series was like a slap to the face - but, I am absolutely more confident about this team going forward. Next week is going to be another really tough game - most likely harder than today. But I do feel good headed into the ACC part of the schedule.

Hail to Pitt.

Did Clemson struggle in the first half at home against Buffalo the week before?

Well, they did get played tough by Troy, and NC State missed a 37-yard field goal that would have beat them. I didn't realize your point was that Penn State is overrated, though; I though you were saying we are a top 15 team.

Screw all of the Pitt fans who were convinced it was going to be a blowout before the start of the game.

Ain’t that the truth

We certainly out coached them and played with more passion. I can’t say we had more talent on offense than their defense but we played very well

Reactions: Usuallyunusual
Great game.
Gotta pick up Ted's from the 1 otherwise well played and coached

If anyone is in the stadium pls whack Franklin upside the head.

I'll cover your bail.

I know anyone that thinks our coaching is bad have a look at their guys. What a poor coaching performance

Va was better on the ol and QB PSU was better everywhere else except the front 7 on d which both are pretty damn good. Pdu is far superior at rb and wr.

Didn’t show it today. Their receivers were overhyped and barely made any plays all game. They may be terrific but our dbacks were better

We had some bad to calls and of course we should have gone for it on 4th down, but of course no one knows if we would have scored... probably not.

I will admit having grave doubts about this game after the UVA performance.

There are no moral victories and that 1st and 1 series was like a slap to the face - but, I am absolutely more confident about this team going forward. Next week is going to be another really tough game - most likely harder than today. But I do feel good headed into the ACC part of the schedule.

Hail to Pitt.
UCF killing Stanford 38-7 Right now so

Yep Pitt has it’s work cut out

The guys covering the game seem shocked by this score

I’m not

Ain’t that the truth

We certainly out coached them and played with more passion. I can’t say we had more talent on offense than their defense but we played very well
I never believed it would be a blowout and everyone not believing it can just look up my posts

I never believed it would be a blowout and everyone not believing it can just look up my posts

No there were some that thought it would be close.

It’s just some of these clowns posting crap when they predicted blow outs. Just seem like flamers ... not you

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
I know it's cliché after losing to a ranked team to say they were overrated but in this case I think it's true.They are overated.And if we could have ran the dam# ball just a little and taken a few more chances we might have won.

Probably. But we were much better prepared than they were

I think Psu will end the year around #20. Big drop off from McSorley. More talented than most of their conference (and than us) but our young men played with more passion and heart.

They definitely recruit very, very well - but honestly if I'm a PSU fan I have to be thinking WTF????

Oh big time. They have some speed but their offensive line was mediocre and they took an obvious step back from McSorley. And yet it was just enough to win a game where they played uninspired football. I don't see them beating Michigan, Ohio State, or Michigan State (yet again.)

Oh big time. They have some speed but their offensive line was mediocre and they took an obvious step back from McSorley. And yet it was just enough to win a game where they played uninspired football. I don't see them beating Michigan, Ohio State, or Michigan State (yet again.)
If the team is playing "uninspired" in a game this close (who cares the opponent), there is a real issue in the locker room.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
I know it's cliché after losing to a ranked team to say they were overrated but in this case I think it's true.They are overated.And if we could have ran the dam# ball just a little and taken a few more chances we might have won.
I agree they are overrated as in they aren't a top 15 team. I think they are probably a top 25 team however. Their d is good, they aren't great in the secondary, but they are pretty damn great at lb and the dl is pretty good

I think we played well. But look at it zero turnovers forced and hardly any penalties and we still almost won this wasn’t a fluke these 2 teams were evenly matched

Reactions: JoseLind13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT