ADVERTISEMENT

Boston College 1 win away

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
from giving us another Q1 win. You'd think that the demolition of Clemson plus beating UVa if they can would move them into the Top 75. Also, not sure this matters much, but we will also lose a Q1 loss since Clemson is going to fall out of the Top 30.

If Pitt, NC St, and BC win tomorrow, we'd be 5-5 in Q1 and probably be a 10, not eveb close to Dayton.

Reactions: PittMBA
from giving us another Q1 win. You'd think that the demolition of Clemson plus beating UVa if they can would move them into the Top 75. Also, not sure this matters much, but we will also lose a Q1 loss since Clemson is going to fall out of the Top 30.

If Pitt, NC St, and BC win tomorrow, we'd be 5-5 in Q1 and probably be a 10, not eveb close to Dayton.
I could see an argument that if Pitt and Wake play a real close game, and if UVA gets smoked by BC, move UVA behind the Pitt-Wake loser.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all for BC to win.

Reactions: PittMBA
I could see an argument that if Pitt and Wake play a real close game, and if UVA gets smoked by BC, move UVA behind the Pitt-Wake loser.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all for BC to win.

I cant see an argument for UVa over Pitt if they both lose tomorrow.

The resumes are so close. Would the Q3 losses to Syracuse and Missouri really be weighted more than winning head to head on the road?

I could even see a scenario where Pitt and UVa lose, then Wake gets blown out by UNC and the ACC only gets 3. It would be nutty but possible.

NC State is 73 now so that’s another Quad 1 win on the road and Quad 2 win at home. If Pitt wins today, BC beats Virginia, and as long as NC State doesn’t get smashed by Duke Pitt could have 5 Quad 1 wins come tomorrow morning this time and a NET most likely between 37-40. Don’t see how you keep Pitt out or even talk about them still being out when you combine the good NET, the 7 road wins, 12-3 record in their last 15 games, and potentially 5 Quad 1 wins.

Reactions: Elsalvador
NC State is 73 now so that’s another Quad 1 win on the road and Quad 2 win at home. If Pitt wins today, BC beats Virginia, and as long as NC State doesn’t get smashed by Duke Pitt could have 5 Quad 1 wins come tomorrow morning this time and a NET most likely between 37-40. Don’t see how you keep Pitt out or even talk about them still being out when you combine the good NET, the 7 road wins, 12-3 record in their last 15 games, and potentially 5 Quad 1 wins.

If this happens and we lose to UNC, there's close to a 0% chance we get left out with a 5-6 record vs Q1. For me, its win and in today and I think we have a slight chance with a loss if everything breaks right.

Reactions: SteelBowl70
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT