ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a mailing address for Conner at Pitt?

ratking17

Head Coach
Mar 15, 2009
It would be nice to coordinate letters and cards to be delivered each week through his treatment just giving words of encouragement. Everyone is thinking of him now so I thought it would be nice in the middle of February or whenever to remind him that he has people still thinking about him. Maybe peak could find us this information.

Reactions: ricflair4LIFE
My suggestion is to send any get well cards to the Pitt athletic department

I think that would be a good idea. I also want to write and ask if they could start selling #24 jerseys. Not only would it be cool to see everyone at Heinz wearing them, but donating the money to research would be awesome.

I think that would be a good idea. I also want to write and ask if they could start selling #24 jerseys. Not only would it be cool to see everyone at Heinz wearing them, but donating the money to research would be awesome.
X9, great idea.

Can only hope something is in the works...

X9, great idea.

Can only hope something is in the works...
I am looking for an e-mail, found someone that has to do with merchandising. I will be sending them an e-mail later today. You know they'll want to do this to sell jerseys for the Christmas season, and I would be first in line to buy one. Especially if it's supporting this cause.

It would be nice to coordinate letters and cards to be delivered each week through his treatment just giving words of encouragement. Everyone is thinking of him now so I thought it would be nice in the middle of February or whenever to remind him that he has people still thinking about him. Maybe peak could find us this information.

This is a great idea.

The sign at the hoops game at CONSOL last night was awesome too. Anyone have the link of it being shown on Sportscenter late last night?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT