ADVERTISEMENT

Is there no TV for the St.Loius game?

ESPN lists it as a ESPN3 game.

Yep. At least until next summer the ACC Network is also a part of ESPN3. Not sure what changes then in terms of the ACC Network becoming stand alone.

Games on ACCN and ACCNE will also be available on ESPN3/ESPN App. That is currently now SECN and SECN+ is.

I am not sure why the Pitt and SLU websites are not showing that this game will be televised because it appears it will be on ESPN3.

I don’t know about everyone else, but I now consider these ACCNE/ESPN3 games as “TV games”. It’s not like 3 years ago when it required a computer and HDMI cable. With Apple TV and Xfinity, I have two ways to get the games quickly and easily. In fact, with Xfinity, I can easily navigate back and forth between the Pitt game and regular TV and the games are listed as part of my regular cable guide. Pretty neat.

Reactions: Pittx9
In fact, with Xfinity, I can easily navigate back and forth between the Pitt game and regular TV and the games are listed as part of my regular cable guide. Pretty neat.

Where r they listed on Xfinity? I don't see ESPN in my cable guide. What station numbers?

Where r they listed on Xfinity? I don't see ESPN in my cable guide. What station numbers?
Sorry I should have been more clear. If you search the sports guide it’s listed. I have the X1 voice remote so if you hit the C button you get a list of all college basketball or football games available to watch (whether on a traditional network or ACCNE). It’s listed right in there with ESPN or FS1 games.

Is this comcast thing only a Pittsburgh market thing or should I get it in central pa?

For those like me who have only streaming TV, you can get the games via the ESPN App on a ROKU device with U-Tube TV used as the provider and paying $5/month extra for all of ESPN3. Other streaming services like sling that have any ESPN channels can probably also be used as the provider.

For those like me who have only streaming TV, you can get the games via the ESPN App on a ROKU device with U-Tube TV used as the provider and paying $5/month extra for all of ESPN3. Other streaming services like sling that have any ESPN channels can probably also be used as the provider.
I also have YouTube TV with roku, but the $5 extra is not neccessary. I've been getting Pitt & ACC games without paying that $5 extra.

Sounds like you're paying for ESPN+ with that $5.

And yes you can also get the games with a Sling login.

I have Xfinity internet and I think it may be possible to get the games on the ESPN app without a 3rd party login.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT