ADVERTISEMENT

Pack the Pete - Discount for Fans

Go to Pitt ticket office website
- Click on single game tickets
- Type in “STR23” at top promo code section
- Click on Miami game
- Good Seats in the Lower Bowl

They also have a Family 4 Pack Offer in the Upper Deck.

#PackthePete
That’s how I got mine. Thanks 😊

Go to Pitt ticket office website
- Click on single game tickets
- Type in “STR23” at top promo code section
- Click on Miami game
- Good Seats in the Lower Bowl

They also have a Family 4 Pack Offer in the Upper Deck.

#PackthePete

Nice to see them doing this. Unfortunately tickets were priced so high to protect season ticket holders that they dont sell a lot due to those prices and Yinzers havent fully bought in yet. Still waiting for the team to fold I think. So these "deals" allow them to lower the price.

Nice to see them doing this. Unfortunately tickets were priced so high to protect season ticket holders that they dont sell a lot due to those prices and Yinzers havent fully bought in yet. Still waiting for the team to fold I think. So these "deals" allow them to lower the price.
Hopefully the fans that are on the fence get out and support the team. I’ve enjoyed this year and the team feeds off the energy.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
The biggest crime is the high season ticket prices for a bottom quartile product in the ACC

NEVER in Capels first year especially should they have been that high. I’m adamant they should be cut in half across the board, even still.

Reactions: Drew1208
Tickets are outrageously high. $140 on either side lower bowl for a team that has done nothing for years. Move to a corner and a reasonable $65. The corners, behind hoop are almost sold out, but these sideline lowers are only 60% sold...on Pitt. Pricing error on their part. Should be $90.

Tickets are outrageously high. $140 on either side lower bowl for a team that has done nothing for years. Move to a corner and a reasonable $65. The corners, behind hoop are almost sold out, but these sideline lowers are only 60% sold...on Pitt. Pricing error on their part. Should be $90.
I just explained in the original post how to get a discount. You can get lower level seats for $45-50 and you can get upper deck seats for even cheaper.

Pitt has correctly decided that they won't sell club seats for cheaper than what the tickets cost the people who donate a lot of money to sit in those seat. It would be monumentally stupid to piss off the people who are giving you, by far, the most money. It would be monumentally stupid to make those people think that if they stopped giving you that money that they could still go to the games and sit in the same seats while giving you a lot less money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT