ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Stewart (Drumgoole’s teammate)

PittMan2003

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2016
Do you think he could have helped us next year at center? He would have competed with Kene and brown for playing time for sure.

Kene and Terrell would dominate him. How in the hell would that help us??? WTF, I guess I need a beer or something!

Reactions: XJTHEGOAT
Haha. I should have written it in sarcasm color. He is a beast! I would go full on “Will Wade” to get his services at Pitt. My cheap ass would even pony up some cash!

All kidding aside, Drumgoole, himself, is going to help Pitt a lot next year. He's going to get ample playing time.

All kidding aside, Drumgoole, himself, is going to help Pitt a lot next year. He's going to get ample playing time.
An upgrade at the swing position only because this guy will be the guy you want taking the proverbial last shot in crunch time. Did it playing on the nation's top team with top talent all around. I like the uber-athletic Toney but he isn't the shooter this team needs regardless of how positionless the game is now. There's plenty of room for him as the 6th or 7th player and plenty of playing time. Hoping he works on that jumper that was wide open a lot.

Watching Isaiah Stewart versus Kofi Cockburn now. Cockburn is solid. Although I bet he worried he wouldn’t get playing time behind brown and Kene and decided against coming to Pitt for that reason.

An upgrade at the swing position only because this guy will be the guy you want taking the proverbial last shot in crunch time. Did it playing on the nation's top team with top talent all around. I like the uber-athletic Toney but he isn't the shooter this team needs regardless of how positionless the game is now. There's plenty of room for him as the 6th or 7th player and plenty of playing time. Hoping he works on that jumper that was wide open a lot.
I think he will be able to fill in some at the 2 spot as well.
He makes smart decisions and can handle good enough.

Watching Isaiah Stewart versus Kofi Cockburn now. Cockburn is solid. Although I bet he worried he wouldn’t get playing time behind brown and Kene and decided against coming to Pitt for that reason.

I was thinking differently. Although I would like him at Pitt, think I Cockburn is really raw on offense. Stewart is pretty much owning him. Stewart’s a beast.

Stewart was easily the most impressive player on the court against Oak Hill. Brooks had spectacular moments, but he also disappeared at times. Drumgoole drained a couple of threes, but he seemed to only like to shoot from one spot. Overall, he was solid.

Based only on this game, Anthony is overrated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT