ADVERTISEMENT

It's probably fitting

That the FF will have one each from B1G, SEC, ACC, and Big East. One rep from each of four of the P5 (now that the PAC-12 is disbanded). May the best team win
If State wins, it will be the 10th place team from ACC against champs in BE and B10 and 2nd place (tied) in SEC.

For comparison, Penn State was 10th in B10, Mississippi was 10th in SEC and Georgetown was 10th in BE.

I wonder if a 10th place team has ever made the final 4?

Last edited:
If State wins, it will be the 10th place team from ACC against champs in BE and B10 and 2nd place (tied) in SEC.

For comparison, Penn State was 10th in B10, Mississippi was 10th in SEC and Georgetown was 10th in BE.

UConn was the 9 seed in the BET for their 5 in 5.

Reactions: SteelBowl70

LSU and George Mason were the other 11 seeds (in the NCAA) to make the FF. Not sure where they finished in the regular season. Guessing that GM won their league, and LSU was maybe mid-pack?

LSU and George Mason were the other 11 seeds (in the NCAA) to make the FF. Not sure where they finished in the regular season. Guessing that GM won their league, and LSU was maybe mid-pack?

GMU was a really controversial at-large pick out of the CAA.

11 seed that made the FF? Recently UCLA (Play In) and Loyola made it as 11 seeds. VCU also made it as an 11 with Shaka. I think they too were maybe in a play in game like UCLA.

11 seed that made the FF? Recently UCLA (Play In) and Loyola made it as 11 seeds. VCU also made it as an 11 with Shaka. I think they too were maybe in a play in game like UCLA.
The original question was had a team which finished 10th in their conference made the Final 4. I’m betting no.

Reactions: Parkview57
The original question was had a team which finished 10th in their conference made the Final 4. I’m betting no.
Well. Align all the 18 team conferences up and check. Otherwise it really doesn’t matter. And in fact, who gives a shit anyway. It’s a tournament where weird shit happens every year and means nothing in the grand scheme of life.

Well. Align all the 18 team conferences up and check. Otherwise it really doesn’t matter. And in fact, who gives a shit anyway. It’s a tournament where weird shit happens every year and means nothing in the grand scheme of life.
Hi - You've had a ton of free time the past few weeks to troll. Do you think things will ever get better for you?

Ever thought about volunteering or something once you are allowed out of the nuthouse?

• Haha
Reactions: dirge999

Probably not. UConn was a 9 seed in the Big East Tournament back in 2011 and went on to win it all. That's the closest thing I can think of off the top of my head.

I think they were a 3 seen in the NCAAT though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT