ADVERTISEMENT

I've never seen a team have

pittguy81

Head Coach
Oct 28, 2005
WR's push off as much as the guys from VT...and they never F'in get called for it. It's maddening. THey have to coach them to do it. They've done it for years...I guess it's "Keep doing it until they call it" It pisses me off to no end.

WR's push off as much as the guys from VT...and they never F'in get called for it. It's maddening. THey have to coach them to do it. They've done it for years...I guess it's "Keep doing it until they call it" It pisses me off to no end.
Yep. The big dude was pushing Jackson off the whole game and Dane kept getting called.

And they talk a lot of crap as well.Especially when they were getting their heads handed to them.

2 point conversion no call was insane.

Reactions: cptblood and Chaos
OKState did the same thing and maybe worse.

UNC’s WR’s are also masters of pushing off without getting called...

Go Pitt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT