ADVERTISEMENT

J.P. Holtz

JD1976

Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2005
He looks like Travis Kelce and Gronk combined out there tonight on the Bears’ first 2 drives. 3 catches, 56 yards. The Cowboys will adjust, but he is on the brink of having a breakout night.

Great for Jesper! First time I’ve ever seen his real name. He’s taking advantage of a great opportunity with Burton and Sheehan on IR. Fun fact, Sheehan started his college career at UPJ playing basketball.

Bears up 24-7 and Dallas doesn’t even have a pulse. I think it’s almost a certainty now that Garrett gets canned tomorrow. .
And amazingly even with a loss, the Cowboys will still be in first place in the NFC East at 6-7.

Good for J.P.

Jason Garrett might get fired tonight.

Nah, as shit as they are they still win the division if they beat the Eagles in their rematch. If they make the playoffs Dallas probably stuck with him.

Last edited:
He looks like Travis Kelce and Gronk combined out there tonight on the Bears’ first 2 drives. 3 catches, 56 yards. The Cowboys will adjust, but he is on the brink of having a breakout night.
ah, I long for the days of non hyphenated TE's at Pitt...

Great for Jesper! First time I’ve ever seen his real name. He’s taking advantage of a great opportunity with Burton and Sheehan on IR. Fun fact, Sheehan started his college career at UPJ playing basketball.

Parents named him Jesper?
Good thing that he was a big kid growing up.
Jesper???
Nice to see him doing well he us one of my favorite Pitt players.
Ole school TE.
Big,physical and he can catch.

Nah, as shit as they are they still win the division if they beat the Eagles in their rematch. If they make the playoffs Dallas probably stuck with him.
IMO Urban Meyer takes over at the end of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT