ADVERTISEMENT

J T Daniels “ Im out

Why limit the transfers to seasons? Why not have week to week, after all if Alabama has a big game against LSU, then they should be able to poach the players they need to get a victory.

At some point there needs a cap and rules on these free agents, just like in pro sports. And the only way to do this really is a contract. Of course, we are talking a business where contracts are meaningless when it comes to coaches.
YES!!!

Does JT Daniels get "frequent transfer" points, like an automatic seating in first class in the portal??
Yes, his name is now at the top of the list. Slovis and Jurkovec lurking just behind and hoping Daniels is in the bathroom and doesn't hear his name being called for boarding.

You should only be able to transfer once with no penalty after that you should go back to the original rules

Why limit the transfers to seasons? Why not have week to week, after all if Alabama has a big game against LSU, then they should be able to poach the players they need to get a victory.

At some point there needs a cap and rules on these free agents, just like in pro sports. And the only way to do this really is a contract. Of course, we are talking a business where contracts are meaningless when it comes to coaches.
That seems pretty absurd. I guess team unity and brotherhood goes out the window. Starting RB Stinky Jones gets replaced this week by Flash Jennings who transferred in on Tuesday to play against rival State U on Saturday. Jones is surely happy to sit it out due to a guy who hasn't even attended a practice or a class. I bet he will feel better once he learns that Flash got paid thousands to put him on the bench after he gave it his all during the season.

And of course Jennings teammates from his last school are thrilled that he punked on them for an extra 100,000 Gs he gets for bailing.

Yeah. that works.

That seems pretty absurd. I guess team unity and brotherhood goes out the window. Starting RB Stinky Jones gets replaced this week by Flash Jennings who transferred in on Tuesday to play against rival State U on Saturday. Jones is surely happy to sit it out due to a guy who hasn't even attended a practice or a class. I bet he will feel better once he learns that Flash got paid thousands to put him on the bench after he gave it his all during the season.

And of course Jennings teammates from his last school are thrilled that he punked on them for an extra 100,000 Gs he gets for bailing.

Yeah. that works.
If you didn't get I was being sarcastic and over the top showing how ridiculous this stuff is then you are absolutely one of the dumbest posters on these boards. And that is saying alot.

If you didn't get I was being sarcastic and over the top showing how ridiculous this stuff is then you are absolutely one of the dumbest posters on these boards. And that is saying alot.
I'm sorry. My lack of mind reading skills and perception of the some of the crap you post must have met at a crossroads. I guess I am too dumb to figure out your sardonic wit. If you know what that means.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT