ADVERTISEMENT

James Conner Banner Ideas

Jul 9, 2001
I exchanged email with Amy (Nicewanger) Anderson. She had a great idea...Fans should sign the banner. I will then get it to the football team sometime after the game. The best way to have it signed will be if we can display it in the parking lot before the game, although that won't be easy, because it's 12 feet long. It doesn't look like there are any fences around the parking lot that I can tie it too. I'd like to have as many people sign it as possible.

I added a # to the banner, so it will read "Pitt is" followed by "#ConnerStrong" to encourage people to tweet that. It will be cool if lots of people tweet it at the start of the game. I also still think it will be great if we can get a "Pitt is...Conner Strong" chant going when the players enter the field.

I exchanged email with Amy (Nicewanger) Anderson. She had a great idea...Fans should sign the banner. I will then get it to the football team sometime after the game. The best way to have it signed will be if we can display it in the parking lot before the game, although that won't be easy, because it's 12 feet long. It doesn't look like there are any fences around the parking lot that I can tie it too. I'd like to have as many people sign it as possible.

I added a # to the banner, so it will read "Pitt is" followed by "#ConnerStrong" to encourage people to tweet that. It will be cool if lots of people tweet it at the start of the game. I also still think it will be great if we can get a "Pitt is...Conner Strong" chant going when the players enter the field.
I will be taking a bus trip so I will come looking for your lot.

I will be taking a bus trip so I will come looking for your lot.

Please spread the word to everyone on your bus. I'll find some way to get the banner displayed in the parking lot. I'm pretty handy, so if all else fails, I'll make some banner holders out of 2x4's.

Last edited:
Please spread the word to everyone on your bus. I'll find some way to get the banner displayed in the parking lot. I'm pretty handy, so if all else fails, I'll make some banner holders out of 2x4's.
Yeah I was just planning on bringing a regular sized sign of my own, but your idea is great! Do you know if there are multiple parking lots there?

CONNER STRONG!

Yeah I was just planning on bringing a regular sized sign of my own, but your idea is great! Do you know if there are multiple parking lots there?

CONNER STRONG!

Pitt parking is on the Gold side.

Parking-map-20154.jpg

Entitled the Banner!

"PITT HAS EACH OTHER BACK WITH JAMES COMEBACK!"

Ill be looking for it, make sure you update the thread with location on game day.

When you get the banner, take a picture of it and post it here.

It should arrive early next week and I'll post a picture of it then.

Again, everyone please spread the word about this. The more people we get to sign it, the better. Let's show James how much Pitt fans support him and let's show the nation what it means to be #ConnerStrong!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT