ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Addison, 4 star WR welcome to Pitt

This is getting me excited. To be honest, I basically counted Narduzzi's recruiting out. I always thought he was a good coach but his recruiting the last couple years made me essentially give up on recruiting. Still followed the team, went to the games, etc, but recruiting was so depressing I just stopped following it and hoped for the best. I gotta say I love to be wrong in situations like this. We still can't get any local players but maybe that will change as well. This may be a good of a class (based on offers) that we have had in mid to late June in a long time. This is really nice to see.

This is getting me excited. To be honest, I basically counted Narduzzi's recruiting out. I always thought he was a good coach but his recruiting the last couple years made me essentially give up on recruiting. Still followed the team, went to the games, etc, but recruiting was so depressing I just stopped following it and hoped for the best. I gotta say I love to be wrong in situations like this. We still can't get any local players but maybe that will change as well. This may be a good of a class (based on offers) that we have had in mid to late June in a long time. This is really nice to see.

This is why you can't look at any individual class and pass judgment on the coaches. You need to look at the whole roster.

Also changing conferences is a big deal and most teams who make a move to another conference struggle for a while. Pitt has the 2nd best conference record of all the P5 teams who recently moved.

I’m A total optimist and I agree with this. I felt we were losing steam. Well we regained that steam and then some

Reactions: Teh Teh
This is why you can't look at any individual class and pass judgment on the coaches. You need to look at the whole roster.

Also changing conferences is a big deal and most teams who make a move to another conference struggle for a while. Pitt has the 2nd best conference record of all the P5 teams who recently moved.

Generally, yes, but it seemed as if his recruiting kept getting progressively worse after having a real good 1st full class. Usually, when your recruiting trends downward, it keeps going that way and I didn't feel as if our Coastal Division Championship was enough to make kids look at us differently since we were 7-7 and maybe it hasn't but for whatever reason, this class seems to be one of his strongest the year after his worst. That's just rare to see. Hopefully he keeps it up.

I shouldn’t take the bait, but I can’t resist. Fitz was around 6’2 205 as a Frosh at Pitt that’d high point any ball. Addison probably won’t grow beyond 6 feet tall and is maybe 160 pounds. Stop trolling.

He is from UPS, so not the best education... so give him a break

Reactions: Teh Teh
I shouldn’t take the bait, but I can’t resist. Fitz was around 6’2 205 as a Frosh at Pitt that’d high point any ball. Addison probably won’t grow beyond 6 feet tall and is maybe 160 pounds. Stop trolling.
A better comparison is the wr ND had drafted in the first round this or last year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT