ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Carlton (UConn)

We still need bigs, not frustrated with this because I’m not sure if we were “really” ever in this but needed him more than West.

Still have just 6 players. Probably least amount in P6

It's not in the P6 (but it is close), but Cincinnati has six players in the portal, four returning players on their roster, zero incoming recruits either signed or committed, and a coach that is suspended while the University is investigating him for basically abusing his players.

It's not in the P6 (but it is close), but Cincinnati has six players in the portal, four returning players on their roster, zero incoming recruits either signed or committed, and a coach that is suspended while the University is investigating him for basically abusing his players.

That's the list???

How about PSU?

That's the list???

How about PSU?

I don't know. How about PSU?

I gave you someone off the top of my head. If you want the full, complete answer to your question you have the means at your disposal to answer it yourself. I mean I get that you are lazy, but don't blame someone else for your laziness.

I don't know. How about PSU?

I gave you someone off the top of my head. If you want the full, complete answer to your question you have the means at your disposal to answer it yourself. I mean I get that you are lazy, but don't blame someone else for your laziness.

I dont care that much to research it. Its scary that this is even a question considering we haven't had a coaching change. Pitt has not had 1 player "commit" since Sibande in June 2020.

I dont care that much to research it. Its scary that this is even a question considering we haven't had a coaching change. Pitt has not had 1 player "commit" since Sibande in June 2020.
And another prospect that Capel recruited a year ago Kristian Lander , a guard, who was in the portal and Pitt recruited again deccide today to stay at Indiana for Woodson. If we lose that 6-7 prospect to George Washington yikes. Didnt realize its been that long since Capels last comittment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT