ADVERTISEMENT

Judah Mintz

Bingo. And even it was, he could wait more than 20 minutes before the piss and moan routine.
Im not pissing and moaning it’s just the reality of recruiting. I said it was good news. I’m just never as thrilled as some until kids sign. These commitments seem to mean less and less. And other schools aren’t gonna stop recruiting him. I don’t know who’s involved but if he shows improvement he’s gonna attract more interest. Being top 100 is pretty dam good.

• Haha
Reactions: PITT92DOG
Totally different situation. We all know it doesn’t mean much til they make it on campus. But that’s no reason to rush to pour negativity on great news.
Wasn’t rushing anything. Happened to pick up my phone. Again it’s good news. I’ll celebrate for real when he signs.

Wasn’t rushing anything. Happened to pick up my phone. Again it’s good news. I’ll celebrate for real when he signs.
It means more than him committing to a different program , right ?
It means we are firmly in the lead to have him on campus next year .
We all know when they come out of the tunnel with the Pitt Jersey on is the only time it matters
Nobody needs that eeyore routine for the most positive development for the program in some time

We all know when they come out of the tunnel with the Pitt Jersey on is the only time it matters
Nobody needs that eeyore routine for the most positive development for the program in some time
I know what it means which is why I said it’s good news for now the 4th time.

And I don’t care what you “need”. I’ll post whatever I like.

More like peeyore in this case.

Correct. But I’m not telling you what’s needed or what to post or not to post. Although maybe someone should have or you’d still have your original name.
Peak think my telling someone to eat a bag of d’s warranted being banned instead of just laughing at the joke .
He also wants me to ask him to end the ban- but I’m not the kiss the ring type for hall monitors

Peak think my telling someone to eat a bag of d’s warranted being banned instead of just laughing at the joke .
He also wants me to ask him to end the ban- but I’m not the kiss the ring type for hall monitors
Well I happened to agree with a lot of what you were saying. But I’m guessing it was more than that. You were brutal going after Gary and several times offering a certain someone to meet and get physical. So I’m guessing it was an accumulation.

And what was done to you with the doxxing was outrageous. I don’t know who that was but they should have been gone long ago.

signing a LOI doesn’t mean much of anything anymore, either. Kids are committed until they aren’t, whether it’s a verbal or a LOI. Not worth making a distinction, and not really worth worrying about. Basketball recruits who commit this late in the process tend to stick more than football. Not sure how comparable JHS is.

signing a LOI doesn’t mean much of anything anymore, either. Kids are committed until they aren’t, whether it’s a verbal or a LOI. Not worth making a distinction, and not really worth worrying about. Basketball recruits who commit this late in the process tend to stick more than football. Not sure how comparable JHS is.
I guess that’s true too about the LOI. And not to pick nits, but I’m not worried at all. Whoever is here in November will suit up and play. I certainly hope we start ticking upward. And if this kid plays here it certainly seems like a good start to that happening. But worried? Nah. Not any more.

Reactions: BTisinDC
Meh
I find no reason to ignore the posting history of a conspiracy nut - as it’s informing how to take his latest insurrection obsession (getting rid of capel)
Nor should 85 and others dislike of Capel because of “his politics” not likewise be viewed in spectrum of their own radical political history .

I’m a dick and I’m also not exactly anonymous .
When double down wants to whine about being too mean related to his emotional weakness - and wants to meet to discuss my flaws
I’ll be his huckleberry - I’m not much different in real life than online
It’s just easier to pick up the wink and joking tone in real life
Agreed that tone and meaning is sometimes lost. Nuance can be near impossible.

People can post what they wish and Peak/whoever can handle what they feel they need to handle. My posting history isn’t perfect either. And oddly enough some of it is with the same 2 people. But I haven’t gone as hard or as far. I just don’t think you were banned for one act like the bag of Ds. And of course that’s an opinion I could be dead wrong.

Meh
I find no reason to ignore the posting history of a conspiracy nut - as it’s informing how to take his latest insurrection obsession (getting rid of capel)
Nor should 85 and others dislike of Capel because of “his politics” not likewise be viewed in spectrum of their own radical political history .

I’m a dick and I’m also not exactly anonymous .
When double down wants to whine about being too mean related to his emotional weakness - and wants to meet to discuss my flaws
I’ll be his huckleberry - I’m not much different in real life than online
It’s just easier to pick up the wink and joking tone in real life

related to the doxing -
Neither of those two posters even got a slap on the wrists -
But perhaps it’s because I’m not the type who whines to peak . I’m all for no moderation and let people work it out for themselves
Saying that
Capel will stay or go based on his next season and recruiting .
He’s been disappointing -
But also not worthy of being chased out with pitchforks yet

Saying that
Saying that
This is one I see both sides of. But I do agree there needs to be improvement on the floor and the ‘22 class to warrant keeping him much past the next year or so.

I did think it was interesting that Lyke’s endorsement of Narduzzi included how few transfers there were in football. Now maybe that’s not apples to apples between sports - I don’t know. But it certainly drew my attention.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT