ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky

bballinsiders bracket is now busted on the first real day of action. LOL

Goodbye Wildcats.

I became a Greg Kampe fan in 2001 when they played in a holiday tournament at Robert Morris. Guy was so animated with his big hair and gestures it was fun to watch. I cant believe he’d already been there so long and is still there now. Good for him.

For those who haven’t watched Oakland much this year Gohlke’s stats seem almost impossible. Guy attempted 327 threes this year and only 8 two pointers, I’ve never seen or heard of a dichotomy like that before.

Im watching the Samford vs KU game. Samford has a guard who looks and remind me of the character Setshot from the movie, the Fish That Saved Pittsburgh.

For those who haven’t watched Oakland much this year Gohlke’s stats seem almost impossible. Guy attempted 327 threes this year and only 8 two pointers, I’ve never seen or heard of a dichotomy like that before.

The studio folks at half time of the Tennessee - St. Peter's beat down were talking about that. I had no idea his disparity was that great. That's just ridiculous.

Im watching the Samford vs KU game. Samford has a guard who looks and remind me of the character Setshot from the movie, the Fish That Saved Pittsburgh.

The studio folks at half time of the Tennessee - St. Peter's beat down were talking about that. I had no idea his disparity was that great. That's just ridiculous.
I only know because I focus on a couple conferences each year for wagering purposes and the Horizon was one of them this season. At some point later in the season guys would run at him as soon as he got the ball and a simple shot fake would’ve got him uncontested layups, but he kept chucking the 3’s no matter what.

I only know because I focus on a couple conferences each year for wagering purposes and the Horizon was one of them this season. At some point later in the season guys would run at him as soon as he got the ball and a simple shot fake would’ve got him uncontested layups, but he kept chucking the 3’s no matter what.

He's shooting 37.8% on them, which on that volume is not bad. But you'd think that a shot fake and a layup every so often might at least make defenders think twice about selling out to stop the threes, which would get him more open looks.

Reactions: BFo8
bballinsiders bracket is now busted on the first real day of action. LOL

Goodbye Wildcats.
Again, I don’t do a bracket. Glad I didn’t bet them though. UConn ticket will be alive and well for a long time and fading the public and (SMF) were big money makers today

Again, I don’t do a bracket. Glad I didn’t bet them though. UConn ticket will be alive and well for a long time and fading the public and (SMF) were big money makers today
Hey you and I still have our Creighton positions alive. They are one of those teams that can literally beat (or lose to) any team in the field on a given night. When they are clicking on the offensive end they’re almost impossible to beat, I need them to win a couple more in order to be able to hedge out a decent profit.

Hey you and I still have our Creighton positions alive. They are one of those teams that can literally beat (or lose to) any team in the field on a given night. When they are clicking on the offensive end they’re almost impossible to beat, I need them to win a couple more in order to be able to hedge out a decent profit.
I don’t even remember… did I say Kentucky? Oh well. I forgot to bet them luckily

The only one I remember you really touting other than UConn was Creighton, hope you do have a wager on them.
No futures. But I’ll bet Creighton for sure. I love them for some reason haha.

Also I ain’t that good of a gambler to be hoping I’m betting them 😂

As the game continues to evolve and the 3 point shot becomes more and more popular (from NBA level down to high school), I think you'll see more players with stat lines like that.

What was impressive about Gohlke was how quickly he got his shot off and how he made quite a few under pressure. The dude is not just a set shooter. He can get his shot off and make contested shots.

I became a Greg Kampe fan in 2001 when they played in a holiday tournament at Robert Morris. Guy was so animated with his big hair and gestures it was fun to watch. I cant believe he’d already been there so long and is still there now. Good for him.

He is also a grad transfer from D2 Hillsdale College. Last year he's playing D2 ball. This year he takes down Kentucky.

Mitchell threw the ball out of bounce after the missed and 1 while it was a live ball! hahaha

I don't think I've ever seen that before. The guy who missed the foul shot knew he only had one shot, but all four of the Kentucky players who were on the key for some reason thought it was a two shot foul. None of them went hard after the ball, and none of them reacted to Mitchell flipping the ball towards the ref.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT