ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Juwan Johnson is looking to grad transfer

JD1976

Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2005
Entered the transfer portal today. He had a disappointing year at PSU, but certainly has a lot of talent.

Hes like a shittier version of Jester Weah. Not quite as strong or fast. Worse hands. I'd take him since we don't really have a big receiver that can go deep, but I'm sure PSU has a better player ready to take his role.

Hes like a shittier version of Jester Weah. Not quite as strong or fast. Worse hands. I'd take him since we don't really have a big receiver that can go deep, but I'm sure PSU has a better player ready to take his role.

Or the OC at nitter u doesn't like him...
I'd take another Jester..

Weah is a good comparison, weah like Johnson is more of a track guy playing wr and has shown little but he could turn into a solid wr his last year like weah did. Not a great guy but maybe he makes you a few big plays which win a game or two

As a PSU fan, I think this sucks because he seems like a really good kid that just had a bad year....but, his stats are what they are, and they're pretty underwhelming for a player of that size and ability. Could probably attribute most of his success to defenses focusing on Gesicki and Hamilton last year. As a primary target he just was never able to be THE guy.

Reactions: JJTopp99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT