ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you pitt players and coach capel

ldkjr516

Walk-on
Jan 5, 2012
After many disappointing seasons it was refreshing to have a chance at an ACC championship and make it to the dance and win 2 games. This years team seemed to have good chemistry and was the first Capel team I remember that got along and actually played as a team. The team never quit. I hope we can keep the momentum going forward. The transfer portal has definitely changed college sports, not sure if for the better, but definitely benefited the panthers this year. Overall a surprising and fun season. H2P

After many disappointing seasons it was refreshing to have a chance at an ACC championship and make it to the dance and win 2 games. This years team seemed to have good chemistry and was the first Capel team I remember that got along and actually played as a team. The team never quit. I hope we can keep the momentum going forward. The transfer portal has definitely changed college sports, not sure if for the better, but definitely benefited the panthers this year. Overall a surprising and fun season. H2P
It was a fun ride. H2P!

Hear, hear! Thanks to HCJC, the staff and players for an enjoyable and unexpected season. Let's hope this season is a springboard for better in the future!

There should be no what ifs , this was a great season that came out of nowhere . They got beat by a better team today .

Looking forward to more quality additions through the portal and maybe another freshman or two .

Beef those twins up and look out Pitts back !

Congrats to the whole Pitt team and staff. Good luck to the seniors who contributed so much to this team this year. You are appreciated.

Reactions: Fsgolfdr
To have a Pitt game at Noon on CBS on Sunday right in the middle of March with a chance to go to the Sweet 16 if you win is what you want each season. This was such a fun last 7 days of Pitt basketball everything from the selection show a week ago to see if we got in or not and where to the two wins against Miss St and Iowa State and playing during the day in the NCCA tournament the first 2 days on Thurs/Fri afternoon and having the noon game on Sunday. It’s been such a great ride and hopefully in the coming years this team can figure out a way to get to the 2nd weekend of the tournament and beyond. Such a great fun season and a great last week of Pitt basketball can’t wait until next season.

It was a super awesome and unexpected ride for sure! Thanks to the coaches AND especially the players for giving us that light at the tunnel we have waited many long years to see.

Reactions: 4upmc and 303vND
Really wasn’t ready for this season to end. Really like this team, and it’s not just because they made Pitt basketball relevant again. Just enjoyed watching them play together. Can’t wait for next year

Reactions: ldkjr516
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT