ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville. Ugh

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
When they hired Chris Mack coming off of all of their improprieties, I thought "that is just not fair". I thought they would not just keep on rolling, but be even better.

Karma is a bitch. LOL. This is the worst ACC team since the Stallings led Panthers. They looked like Pitt from then. Ellis and Traynor are decent players, but the rest...

I mean the play that symbolized what Louisville has become is when they rebounded a Pitt miss, and every turns and starts running down court and the guy hits his "outlet" man square in the back. That outlet guy was Curry who would be like throwing an outlet to Gary Mcghee to bring the ball up the court. Burton calmly scooped up the loose ball for an easy layup. That was fairly indicative of Louisville's night. If it wasn't for Ellis, this would have been an epic beat down.

I would like to say the ACC needs a strong Louisville, but Louisville Basketball right now is experiencing the karma that I wished Penn State football would have had thrust upon them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News