ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Madden will be in the portal before he says something good about Pickett.

The Steelers desperately need better WRs. No idea why they are paying Allen Robinson. Might as well get Jared Wayne off the Texans' practice squad.

We are weak at RB and WR Imo and it puts added pressure on Pickett because of this. KP is about Ave and with experience will be very good.

The Steelers WRs are pretty good. Pickens has played like a true #1 for the last month. He's dominating. Johnson is a pretty good #2. There are not many teams with a better duo than that. Outside of edge rusher and kicker the Steelers don't have a stronger position than WR on the whole team.

The Steelers desperately need better WRs. No idea why they are paying Allen Robinson. Might as well get Jared Wayne off the Texans' practice squad.
Robinson is there to catch 4 yard passes on 3rd and 3. His spot doesn't matter. The Steelers want to run the ball and when they throw it they want Pickens and Johnson getting the ball 60 percent of the time.

I would love another good target for Pickett. If one of the top two go down...they are pretty thin especially with Freirmuth hurt all the time now.
Trade deadline is October 30.

Last edited:
Reactions: HailToPitt725
The Steelers WRs are pretty good. Pickens has played like a true #1 for the last month. He's dominating. Johnson is a pretty good #2. There are not many teams with a better duo than that. Outside of edge rusher and kicker the Steelers don't have a stronger position than WR on the whole team.
Man not sure I can agree. In my head I’m thinking of at least a dozen teams with a better duo. It’s nice getting Johnson back because before that the Steelers did not have a Sunday worthy unit. Now they are about middle of the pack.

He certainly goes out of his way to dis on Pickett. But since he is an over bloated no account POS, it really doesn’t matter.

I know it shouldn't matter, but it upsets me too.
Oh well. Madden is a hateful petty man. One of the most hypocritical sports personalities ever.
He does it to get a rise out of people especially Pitt fans.

Years from now when the discussion of some of the classiest and most knowledgeable personalities in Pittsburgh sports history, people will praise; Savran, Cope, Prince, Livingston, Abrams, Nover, etc…

When the name Madden comes up, his fat ass will be laughed at as a no talent, side show clown who had to be an obnoxious turd to get any attention…

Robinson is there to catch 4 yard passes on 3rd and 3. His spot doesn't matter. The Steelers want to run the ball and when they throw it they want Pickens and Johnson getting the ball 60 percent of the time.

I think the Rams are paying for part of Robinson's salary. He will likely be dumped next season when the WR FA market should be pretty decent.

I think the Rams are paying for part of Robinson's salary. He will likely be dumped next season when the WR FA market should be pretty decent.

Tyler Boyd anyone ? Wouldn't mind him for a year or two while hurting the Bengals at the same time.
Would also draft one in round 2 or 3.

He does it to get a rise out of people especially Pitt fans.

Years from now when the discussion of some of the classiest and most knowledgeable personalities in Pittsburgh sports history, people will praise; Savran, Cope, Prince, Livingston, Abrams, Nover, etc…

When the name Madden comes up, his fat ass will be laughed at as a no talent, side show clown who had to be an obnoxious turd to get any attention…
When the preseason hype train was steaming down the tracks full speed, Madden had some nice things to say about Pickett. That said, he probably felt like he had to or get left behind because everyone who was anyone was on it. Now that Pickett has reverted back to ham and egg status within this vanilla offense, madden has gone back to ripping him excessively.

If Pickett turns the corner and becomes a consistent high end NFL QB, Madden will call it like it is. Case in point, the dude picked TJ Watt as another popular player to diss because he knows it gets a rise out of fans. He’s been hating on TJ for years in a big big way. Now he’s asking the question if Watt should be league MVP if he keeps producing like this.

Monday I turned his show on briefly and he was praising Watt, and then teased “Kenny Pickett facts” after the commercial. I changed the channel because I knew what was coming. The schtick is tiresome and I won’t get sucked into it. Everyone else should do the same.

Reactions: pittmeister
uh, think you had a misprint there...In Canada's offense Robinson is there to catch 3 yard passes on 3rd and 4.

im feeling good about Dionte and Pickens after last week.

Keep in mind, this is matt canada offense. we could have randy freakin moss as our #3 wr and he isnt getting looks. CA3 could be great but again, we wouldnt know and im not blaming KP or CA3 on that as much as i am this simplistic, archaic offense..

So get DJ and Pickens 4-5 receptions a game, a few rollouts to Heyward and that's about as good as it gets with this offense.. Allen Robinson or CA3 will maybe get 1-2 targets a game, at best..

The Steelers want to run the ball and when they throw it they want Pickens and Johnson getting the ball 60 percent of the time.
That's why their obsolete offense sucks, masturbating over "running the ball" in a passing league.

He certainly goes out of his way to dis on Pickett. But since he is an over bloated no account POS, it really doesn’t matter.
Those POOR hookers!!!
jabbathehutt-starwarsmay4.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT