ADVERTISEMENT

MATCH DAY - #17 Pitt @ #6 NC State

Honestly, I dont like this matchup tonight. They are strong where we are. I was more confident against ISU

Casto is absolutely no threat at all to anybody in the top 15. He literally gets tech falled so easily anymore.

Reactions: persp
There is no reason to put Casto out there. I was hoping that he wasn't wrestling today because he really hasn't done anything all season. I knew he would give them at least 4 points. Let one of the younger guys give it a go for the rest of the season.
Tough loss by Luca after being the aggressor for most of the match. Still a chance, but can't lose any more. H2P

There is no reason to put Casto out there. I was hoping that he wasn't wrestling today because he really hasn't done anything all season. I knew he would give them at least 4 points. Let one of the younger guys give it a go for the rest of the season.
Tough loss by Luca after being the aggressor for most of the match. Still a chance, but can't lose any more. H2P
I don’t understand what is going on with him.

Reactions: Chaos
Pitzer wore out. This is the life of the undersized heavyweight

Our only hope is Camacho getting a pin somehow cause you know phillipi is going to have a one point decision

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT