ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State needs Permanent Death Penalty in All Sports

If a kid is that good and can play professionally right out of high school, let him go pro right out of high school. Enough with the charade that is now college sports. It's a joke.

If a kid wants to go to college and play sports, he has to qualify academically first. If he can't qualify, he doesn't get in. Just like it is for all of the other students.

I know none of this will ever happen because college sports is a cesspool and beyond help now. Just another reason to not take college sports seriously any longer. Not worth the time.

I agree with the last paragraph. The NCAA is a joke and has been for a long time. It is the NBA that is making the kids go to college however. They imposed the age limit. It is good business for them. The kids get another year of development before getting drafted and they increase their star power and brand by spending a season with a major college program instead of getting drafted as a relative unknown out of high school.

Again, 99% of the people there are innocent, It was just Sandusky and Nassar that where abusers.

If a kid is that good and can play professionally right out of high school, let him go pro right out of high school. Enough with the charade that is now college sports. It's a joke.

If a kid wants to go to college and play sports, he has to qualify academically first. If he can't qualify, he doesn't get in. Just like it is for all of the other students.

I know none of this will ever happen because college sports is a cesspool and beyond help now. Just another reason to not take college sports seriously any longer. Not worth the time.
How is it legal for the leagues to collude with the NCAA to set age limits and phony requirements?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT