ADVERTISEMENT

Moose Cup Quarters

@Fk_Pitt

Possible all West London Derby final at Wembley?
Holy cow. Well, life as a chelsea supporter…for the first time in maybe several years, I missed the game today. That’s how far I sunk. I knew there was a game, but it slipped my mind and I worked through it.

I might identify more with Fulham right now, with Jedi and Ream being there’s and Chelsea with so many new faces. But you know…London will always be Blue.

Should we go to Wembley if it’s a west London Derby?

Holy cow. Well, life as a chelsea supporter…for the first time in maybe several years, I missed the game today. That’s how far I sunk. I knew there was a game, but it slipped my mind and I worked through it.

I might identify more with Fulham right now, with Jedi and Ream being there’s and Chelsea with so many new faces. But you know…London will always be Blue.

Should we go to Wembley if it’s a west London Derby?
Probably Liverpool’s trophy to lose, eh?

Nice seeing the MLS player in goal for Chelsea make the save in the penalty shootout.
I would say Liverpool's to lose. But they have to get past Wet Ham today. I would love to have Fulham win it, but it's then terrifying that they'd be auto qualifiers for Europa League next season. Fulham do not have the depth for that, but they did make a very magical run to the finals in 10.

Ream is pretty much done with us. Father time has 100% caught up to him. Very sad to see, but it's for the best for him and the club. The back pairing right now are very solid.

Jedi, yesterday when he popped his pen, he almost looked annoyed walking back, if you get a chance check out the highlights on youtube.

How epic would it be, 2 pantherlair members at wembley, talking half about Kade Bell/Jeff Capel and the other half about the Cup final.

• Love
Reactions: Fk_Pitt
We knew they wouldn’t “draw” Liverpool and Chelsea against each other in the semi’s

Liverpool V Fulham

Chelsea V Middlesbrough
Over two legs, anything can happen. I’ll be pulling for you guys. And who knows, maybe for me this will jump start the Chelsea rebuild.

This is what Americans don’t get. We spent some time in the other Forum discussing the NBA in season tournament and plenty of people do not have anything nice to say about it. But here, we have the Carabao Cup, which is easily the #4 trophy for an English team, and it’s inspiring 2 fanbases in a year where there wasn’t much hope.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT