ADVERTISEMENT

Movies... name your fav

It's a worthy thread, because they make zero new good movies these days, every new movie today is aligned with the political left. In the producers eye this is a great thing, the problem is it's a pile of shit that isn't the least bit entertaining.

Just stop.

Reactions: TheFormula
Go ahead and say Wolf of Wallstreet... it's ok no-one will judge you....really....
LOL.

I have different "favorites" based on categories. It would be impossible to pick just one. For example I LOVE "Laura" by Otto Preminger. How can I compare that to a contemporary film?

Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift....

Just kidding.

So many to choose, these quickly come to mind:

- Jason and the Argonauts (1963 version)
- Citizen Kane
- Vanishing Point (1970 version)

Just way to many to list as Pitt-Girl stated.

Go ahead and say Wolf of Wallstreet... it's ok no-one will judge you....really....
Terrible movie. It truly was. No clue how this won any kind of awards. Leo on coke obnoxiously screaming for 2 hours, that was the movie.

Blonde wife was sick hot, at least they could have given us a topless shot for watching this garbage.

Did you watch it on Nickelodeon?
Damn. Did she bare it and I forget? Gonna be extremely disappointed if I forgot this. Images like this stick in my mind.

I still have the prom scene from “Just one of the a guys” emblazoned in my mind and I haven’t seen that movie in 25 years.

Damn. Did she bare it and I forget? Gonna be extremely disappointed if I forgot this. Images like this stick in my mind.

I still have the prom scene from “Just one of the a guys” emblazoned in my mind and I haven’t seen that movie in 25 years.

It's the best scene in the movie.

1. Forest Gump
2. Rocky
3. Dances with Wolves
4. Deep Throat

Movies that if they are on.....and some of these always seem like they are on....I feel compelled to at least stop, check in, and give it 5 minutes of my time even though I may have seen it like 10-20 times?
Godfather I and II
Goodfellas
Point Break
Road House
Shawshank
Braveheart
Outlaw Josey Wales
The Unbearable Lightness of Being

Last edited:
Mine??
The Godfather Part I and II
Goodfellas
A Bronx Tale
(gee a trend here.......)
State of Grace
Jaws
Schindlers List
Rocky

giphy.gif

The Hollywood Knights is great. Love the movie. Also love it takes me back to being like 13 years old along with movies like Meatballs and My Bodyguard.
my bodyguard? WIth a young Matt Dillon playing the bully? Wow, that is a good one.. i loved that movie when i was younger.. sticking with that theme, i really liked The Outsiders but hated rumble fish.

in the last 10-15 years ive really grown to like a lot of the Clint Eastwood westerns.. all kind of similar theme but enjoyable. Not in that same category with the spaghetti westerns but in same topic, Unforgiven is truly a classic. One of the best "westerns" out there.. it was filmed with that "grainy" film and really well done..

my bodyguard? WIth a young Matt Dillon playing the bully? Wow, that is a good one.. i loved that movie when i was younger.. sticking with that theme, i really liked The Outsiders but hated rumble fish.
Oh yeah. The Outsiders was awesome. Do it for Johnny! Amazing the cast then, and back then C Thomas Howell and Matt Dillon were like the top billed stars then.....and the cast had Patrick Swayze, Tom Cruise and Rob Lowe.

My Bodyguard is awesome. Adam Baldwin (not one of the NYC Baldwin's) was the tough guy.

Chris Makepeace. He did that at Meatballs then what the hell happened? He was gone.

Reactions: JSSTartan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT