ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts from Augusta....

COengr

All American
Jan 8, 2002
A week from tonight.....It is "Master's Week"! If you've never experienced "it" you should try! Lived there for about 10 years and the first time in was like entering the Garden of Eden! Goin' down to see the grandbabies and hopin' Freddie wins again!

Too bad Payne died.....there would have been only a tiger cub!

payne-stewart-1999-us-open.jpg

CO

A week from tonight.....It is "Master's Week"! If you've never experienced "it" you should try! Lived there for about 10 years and the first time in was like entering the Garden of Eden! Goin' down to see the grandbabies and hopin' Freddie wins again!

Too bad Payne died.....there would have been only a tiger cub!

payne-stewart-1999-us-open.jpg

CO
So jealous. Have fun. Still remember the day Payne died. Surreal.

I will arrive there next Sunday and have tickets to the Tuesday practice round. First time for me and the extended forecast has had me very nervous, although looking a little better.

Rented a house in Aiken, SC and literally can't wait to get there.

I will arrive there next Sunday and have tickets to the Tuesday practice round. First time for me and the extended forecast has had me very nervous, although looking a little better.

Rented a house in Aiken, SC and literally can't wait to get there.
Ok....do you need a ride? I'm leaving Uniontown, Pa to Riverchase, Evans, Ga in a Hellcat, you can be my guest!

CO

Ok....do you need a ride? I'm leaving Uniontown, Pa to Riverchase, Evans, Ga in a Hellcat, you can be my guest!

CO

I do not but appreciate the offer. Literally since being notified I had the tickets have been planning the trip. Staying in Aiken Sunday to Wednesday then driving to Charleston for the rest of the week.

Any tips would be appreciated, I will be hitting the merchandise tent as soon as I get in, considering doing one of the hospitality houses but not sure yet.

Probably will be hitting up Harry's Local Bar in Aiken for the NCAA title game. It's a Steeler bar with a lot of Pittsburgh flavor, so wanted to check it out at least.

Reactions: paulbl99
The Masters is the best golf tourney of the year!
Golf is best on TV. Wife and I have been to a lot of tourneys, fun atmosphere, but you cant beat the TV coverage!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT