ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi ACC regular season record

Isn’t that a good thing now and the expectation is that it will pay dividends in the future?

it’s a great thing. I’m just saying it should be taken into account when comparing past regimes. Being able to hire the right coaches and spend on recruiting & facilities makes an impact.

You sound like you know some specifics. So what’s the difference between then and now? Twice Chryst’s budget? Three times?

from a coaching staff standpoint it’s at least double. I’d have to sit down and do math, but the chancellor fully supports most of what Narduzzi asks for. We aren’t going to pay an OC $2 million a year like an SEC school, but we’re not paying $250k like we did under Nordenberg/Cochran. And they don’t meddle in where And how money is spent recruiting.

26-17

23 of 43 games within 7 points

13 of our 26 wins within 7 points

10 of our 17 losses within 7 points

Close games

In those close games we are 13-10
Yeah definitely all I read on this board is how bad we would do in the ACC and having Narduzzi putting Pitt in third overall in this span is pretty remarkable

Reactions: gary2
it’s a great thing. I’m just saying it should be taken into account when comparing past regimes. Being able to hire the right coaches and spend on recruiting & facilities makes an impact.
Its definitely good. At the same time we are competing against schools with larger budgets and more revenue than we did in the wanny and chryst days. And we are making a lot more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT