ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi confirms he doesn't want to coach pro college football

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001

Not a good look. He has to realize the sport has changed. Its a pro sport. He is coaching pros. So he either needs to adapt or go coach in the MAC or FCS.

Reactions: jctrack
Coaching salaries are a major part of the problem here. Maybe he'll return some of it on principle?
But how could he, according to Narduzzi he doesn’t even know or care what he’s being paid.

And if you believe that then I have a one-of-a-kind Tesla signed by Nikola himself that I’d like to sell you.

Not a good look. He has to realize the sport has changed. Its a pro sport. He is coaching pros. So he either needs to adapt or go coach in the MAC or FCS.
Maybe, just maybe you should read the article slowly so that you understand it. Your comments are a fraud. The article clearly sdemonstraters that you have totally twisted it to your own agenda.

20 wins, hey that hasn't happened since the 1980s and the second most wins in the ACC. One ACC title and two coastal not too bad for a Pitt coach unless the you don't know about the past 40 years of Pitt football. Some dumb posts on this board.

I don't know if he's still second (for instance, Pitt and Miami both have 43 ACC wins since 2015 so he's at least now only tied for second), but I'm sure a great part of his frustration stems from the fact that what was allowing him to be decently successful is no longer a viable option. It kind of sucks to come here, do things a certain way, succeed, and then have all the rules changed on you.

Even the early signing period kind of screwed us, because he was always good for a few flips/late adds in December and January. I'd be ticked off, too, if I was him. Probably not the best idea to publicly voice those frustrations, though, because that can be used against you.

Alliance 412 wants $20 of your hard earned cash each month, while Mrs Narduzzi is picking out new furniture for their ocean front home.
He has it made, while the majority of us don’t…
Do you think he really gives 2 Sh!Ts about what the Lair thinks of him?

Reactions: Saboteur II
I don't know if he's still second (for instance, Pitt and Miami both have 43 ACC wins since 2015 so he's at least now only tied for second)

Pretty sure he's tied for second. Clemson, then Miami and Pitt tied at 43, then NC State at 41, FSU at 40 and then Louisville, North Carolina and Virginia Tech tied at 39.

I'll end up watching Bama-Michigan. How can you not?
Sleep Yawn GIF

Of course. Same reason people watch the World Cup but know that FIFA is corrupt and horrible while thousands died to prepare Qatar for the event.

I’m curious, are we to boycott everything in life ? Nothing is pure and unstained, you can uncover something distasteful to someone in most cases. Right down to fuel in your vehicle or gas to heat your home. Even the food on your table.

I’m curious, are we to boycott everything in life ? Nothing is pure and unstained, you can uncover something distasteful to someone in most cases. Right down to fuel in your vehicle or gas to heat your home. Even the food on your table.
I'm looking forward to CFB getting dirty. (Dirtier).
Saudi oil sheiks to join the Texas oilmen. Get drug cartels into it. Opposing QB goes missing the week of the rivalry game. His head shows up in a box at the stadium on game day. The game needs played like it matters.

I'm looking forward to CFB getting dirty. (Dirtier).
Saudi oil sheiks to join the Texas oilmen. Get drug cartels into it. Opposing QB goes missing the week of the rivalry game. His head shows up in a box at the stadium on game day. The game needs played like it matters.

I actually love the idea of drug cartels getting involved. We need to clean the game up a bit.

Narduzzi's discussion points were spot-on.

I mean, yes they were in a way, but he is longing for a sport which no longer exists. Its a pro sport now. He is coaching 1 year free agents. There's no more finding an under the radar guy coaching them up and then 3-4 years later they are in the NFL.

Reactions: YourPittDanceTeam
And yet, you still will watch the NC game. Apparently you have some interest.

Look, there's a reason that it's a trillion dollar business. It's OK to watch.
I still watch (most of) the Superbowl each year, but I don’t watch NFL in season football, and haven’t for many years.

I actually love the idea of drug cartels getting involved. We need to clean the game up a bit.
Imagine the SEC hicks dealing with a cartel. We saw the South's version in that Murtagh or Murdock or whatever that family was called in Low Country. That level criminal gets smoked by an actual cartel.
There were high school kids playing gang back near where I was living way back when. They encroached on a Mexican drug gang's territory and the Mexicans executed them in very dramatic fashion.
CFB needs the cartels. Pitt needs the cartels. Not Alliance412.
Coach Norvell to the press before the Pitt game: "Travis is out with a hand injury." "What's his injury, coach?" "Someone cut it off "

I'm all for going to the MAC or becoming an FCS program. With the current set up of conferences and the amount of money some programs are willing to invest into obtaining players (by the way, Pitt is not one of them) Pitt has a much better chance of reaching the a playoff spot in the new set up. The football being played by some of the schools at those two levels is comparable to the lower 33% of the Power 5 schools now.
By the way, college football is self-destructing right before our very eyes and it all comes from the GREED of the Power 5 schools.

Reactions: joeydavid

If not many people boycotted the World Cup after thousands died, then I'm not hopeful for college football where the main complaint is what, NIL?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT